Arc 3:22 Valerie Osbourne (Final)

"I love you too".

Thunders roared in the dark sky and the massive windows were hit by the wind. The trees in the garden swayed and the flowers were destroyed by the harsh weather. Inside the master bedroom laid a man on the bed. It was dark and the moonlight shone through the window, shining on a certain face.

His black eyebrows were thick and sharp. His bronze skin glistened under the moonlight. The man abruptly opened his vivid green eyes. He took a sharp breath and snakingly ran a hand through his black hair. His throat was dry, and he gulped. The man glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand. 03.54.

He pushed away from the silky, black duvet and rose from the bed. His feet touched the heated marble floor as he walked towards his study room. He only had a white boxer on, showing all of the scars and tattoos he had on his body. His whole left arm was covered in tattoos and it started from his wrist and ended on his neck. The man was well-built and was experienced in almost everything. He was a successful man, both in the business world and the underground world.

He sat on the chair and turned on the lamp. Inside the dark study room, the man's handsome face and diary on the desk were the only things visible. Then the man started to write...

Dear diary.

It happened again. She was there. She was in my dreams. She appeared in my dreams with different appearance but despite that I still recognized her. I don't know why...but she seemed so familiar to me...like I know her. She called me Calvin this time...

The man stopped writing and furrowed his brows. Then he flipped through the pages that he wrote days ago. He remembered that the dreams started a few weeks ago when he was in the hospital. He was ambushed by his enemies but fortunately, his father's men were smart and had a back-up plan. The man was surrounded by death every day. Everywhere he went, there was blood. He didn't ask for this life. Instead, it was given to him. The man started to write again...

After she said I love you, I got a glimpse of what happened. I hoped that her ending, our ending, wouldn't be the same as before...not this time. It couldn't happen thrice. We were happy...and we were expecting. Even though it was a dream, it felt real...but god was I wrong.

The kingdom we were in was called Zaveri and I was the king. She was able to give birth to a prince. I feel like I'm going crazy because I felt so happy, so blessed. I wished I never woke up.

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes. He let them fall freely down since he was all alone. He couldn't stop himself from feeling sad and horrible. The man sobbed as he continued...

Unlike before, she lived. Our baby hit one year old and we couldn't be happier. I don't know what happened but the next thing I knew was there was war everywhere. The kingdoms came together to defeat the army of vampires. Yes, vampires...I know it seems unreal, but it was the most real thing to me.

I felt every pain I went through when the vampires slashed me with their claws. I felt everything when I ripped them to pieces. I felt the sadness and despair at the sight of my people suffering and the death of them.

I was so stupid...like the two lifetimes before. I underestimated Mike...a group of vampires invaded the castle where my Queen and child resided. I remembered her insisting to assist me in the war, but I denied her. We had a child together that we had to take care of...and I was afraid of losing her. Mike haughtily laughed at me and told me everything, but he miscalculated. His men killed her! They killed our child too! There and then in the battlefield, I lost all reasons. I slashed him in the neck when he lowered his defense. I watched as his head dropped on the ground.

As soon as I reached the castle, I stormed into the basement only to find her laying on a pool of blood with our child in her arms. I remembered everything then. I remembered when she called me Louis and Zachary. I remembered when she was Daisy and Laleh...but in every lifetime I seem to forget everything and only to remember when she's dead...

The pain tore my heart apart and there I was... the most feared man in the world, sobbing while kneeling beside her in a dream.

- Wyatt Villan

"Young Master", a man called him. Wyatt closed the diary and placed it in the drawer. He locked it and turned to face Isak, his right-handed man. Isak was from Northern Europe. He belonged to the Aryan breed as he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Can't sleep?"

Wyatt nodded his hair and sighed. "She was in my dreams again...", he told Isak. "...Maybe this is a sign". Isak turned on the light inside the study room. He studied Wyatt's tired face. Wyatt and Isak had grown up together since Isak was adopted into the Villan family when he was ten years old. They were like brothers. They were family.

"And what could it be?"

Isak stared into his dangerous eyes. He opened his mouth, "That she is real and wants you to find her". 

Wyatt Villan