Arc 1:20 Daisy Hill

Late at night, Louis Gamino's phone ringed crazily. After the phone ringed for like a thousands times, he finally picked up the phone. Louis was after all a very heavy sleeper.

"Louis Gamino here", his husky voice said as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Louis! Get your ass to the hospital NOW!"

Louis heard his best friend frantically yelled. His heart started to beat faster and the tiredness seemed to drift away, replacing it with worriness.

"It's Daisy...she's....she's"

He could hear Gale sobbing. His brows scrunched. He had never heard Gale cried before. Then it hit him hard. No! She's fine! She is f*cking fine and alive! Louis hurriedly jumped out of the bed and grabbed a random shirt and sweatpants. He ran out of the penthouse as he dressed up.

He drove over the speed limit to the hospital. His knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so hard. After the ride which felt like years for him, he was finally outside of the hospital. Fellow agents and co-workers were surrounding the hospital, but nobody - other than the agents - knew that they were agents because of the way they are dressed. Normal citizens would assume they were just hospital staff.

Louis Gamino sprang into the hospital not caring to greet the others. His long and muscular feet took him to the seventh floor. He barged in Daisy's hospital room through the door and took breathed in and out.

"Louis...", Gale's broken voice said. His eyes were red and glassy, and his warm, big hand held tightly on his sister's cold hand. Louis gaze fell upon a lifeless Daisy. Her once green, lively eyes were now dull and blank. Her skin was white and she...she...

Louis sobbed as tears fell down his cheeks. His body trembled in shock and sadness. He took shaky steps towards the bed and fell down on his knees. His trembling hands held hers, trying to transfer all of his warmth into her.

"No...no...no...Daiz...come on...t-this is not funny...you can stop this prank now...", Louis started to shake her shoulders gently. His hands moved over to her heart. He didn't feel anything. His eyes were filled with pain when he met her lifeless eyes. His hands started to pump up and down on her heart. He couldn't believe that she's dead. No, he refuse to believe it! He was just getting pranked and soon Daisy will laughed at his face and tell him that it was just a prank.

"Stop it", Gale Hill whispered and touched his best friend's shoulder. Louis slapped his hand away and kept pumping her heart.

"Stop it! It's too late!" Gale cried out and pushed Louis away. It was too late. They were too late. Painful tears danced down Gale's face as he tried to hold back his sobs.

"No! It's not too late!" Louis attempted to pump Daisy's heart once again, but was pushed away by Gale. He grabbed Louis's shoulder hard and his deep ocean eyes which was filled with pain looked right into Louis's ones.

"It's too late. The doctors did all they could to save her...b-but it was too late...", Gale's voice cracked and he couldn't hold back his sobs anymore.

"No no no! It's not too late! I can save her!" Louis refuse to give up. He can never give up on Daisy. How could he give up on the love of his life?

"Gamino! She's dead! Do you hear me?! My baby sister is dead!" Gale yelled on the top of his lungs. His best friend has to face the truth even if it killed him. Believe Gale, the truth had killed him too, but he forced himself to accept the truth. Daisy wouldn't want them to grieve and destroy their lives. She would have wanted them to be happy.

Louis shoved Gale away and panted heavily. He knew her death wasn't naturally. He could see from her expression and body language that she had been suffocated to death. Louis was dead set on finding the murder, even if it will take him years. He will get his revenge. His murderous eyes stared at the hole on the glass window as his short nails were dipping into his flesh.

*

Months passed as Louis Gamino searched for the murder. For the past months it felt like he was living in hell. Like he didn't live at all. The only clue he had found out was that the murder was a female and tall. She was also skillful. But the suspicious was that Amanda Qi disappeared like she never existed and he couldn't track her down. He believed the murder was her. No, he knew it was her. His sweet Daisy didn't do anything wrong to others to deserve such strong hate. He knew Amanda Qi disliked her, but not to this extent.

Weeks passed and he finally found her, but he didn't expect her to be chained in an abandoned cave. He wanted to strangled her there and then, but stopped as soon as his eyes met hers. Her eyes showed misery, pain and hatred. And the truth revealed itself when the real Amanda Qi told Louis and Gale the truth. Gale was happy and angry at the same time. He couldn't believe that someone had lured him the whole time. He felt like a complete fool. He didn't know if their relationship could be fixed...maybe it was too late. After all, he thought that Manda was Amanda the whole time. His love and trust wavered.

The father of Manda's children got the whole custody of them. He took Rebecca and Sandra far away and settled down on the other side of the earth. He made sure that his children grew up with care and love, something that Manda never gave them.

Lovise Gamino drowned herself in work and took over the Gamino Empire when her brother refused to take over. She suffered days and nights. She missed her best friend very much and it hurted as hell knowing that the only time she could see her was in the pictures. Sometimes she just wanted to sleep forever and never wake up where she could meet her best friend, but she stayed strong. She kept waking up everyday and kept going on with life. Daisy would've wanted her to keep going on and be strong even if it hurts.

Gamino was feeling every hatred that existed. He didn't sleep nor eat as he worked nonstop to track down Manda Qi. His revenge came true when he found her. She was hiding in a submarine in the pacific ocean. Louis immediately fled his helicopter to the destination and jumped out of it and dove right into the water. He swam and swam deeper. The oxygen mask helped him to breathe normally. When he finally found the submarine, he got in with the help of the Hill's spy equipment. In the submarine, stood Manda Qi in front of the exit with a sharp knife in her hand. She was waiting for him. Unfortunately for her, she didn't even get a chance to see a glimpse of Gamino before her brain was shot by his gun. Her body collapse as she took her last breath. Louis dull expression stared at Manda's corpse. He walked past her body and dumped the waterproof bag on the floor. He zipped it open and took out a bomb. Louis set the time on five seconds and put the bomb down. He closed his eyes and smiled. Before the bomb exploded, he held onto his promise and said, "I'll come to you." Then the submarine exploded in tiny pieces, causing the pacific ocean to make voluminous sounds.

Hellu babes!

It's the eeeeend

See you guys on the next arc!

Thanks for VOTING&COMMENTING&READING<3

-foreverhistorybook