Arc 3:1 Valerie Osbourne

The moment Charles Zaveri was born, he received undying love from his parents and from the citizens of the Zaverie Kingdom. The only one who ignored him was his older brother named Calvin Zaverie who was the crown prince of Zaverie.

As Carles Zaverie grew up, he did everything he could to get his brother's attention, but Calvin Zaverie would only coldly stare at him with his unique purple eyes. Everyone who saw Calvin's eyes was amazed. His purple eyes were special and it felt like he could see right through your soul whenever he stared at you.

Charles Zaverie, unlike his brother, had light blue eyes. Due to the pampering from the King and Queen, his parents, Charles Zaverie grew up as spoiled brat. He was used to get everything he wanted and he got away with almost everything. He only behaved himself when Calvin Zaverie was in the same room as him. When he was older, he realized that no matter how hard he tried, Calvin wouldn't give a tiny bit of his attention towards him. Charles was a little afraid of his older brother ever since an incident occurred between them when he aged thirteen, and from then on he had kept his distance from his older brother. Charles wouldn't tell his parents what happened between them no matter how much his parents pestered him about it, and he intended to keep his mouth shut. On the other hand, Calvin couldn't care less about that incident. It was about time to show his younger brother who was the real crown prince.

The King and Queen of Zaverie had a very good and harmonious relationship with the other kingdoms which were the Osbourne Kingdom, the Holldal Kingdom and the Ilania Kingdom. The Zaverie Kingdom was the biggest kingdom of all kingdoms. The citizens of Zaverie Kingdom were known for being brown-skinned due to the warm weather and the hot sun.

Meanwhile the Osbourne Kingdom was the smallest country and the people there were known for being fair-skinned because of the cold weather. The winter was very normal in Osbourne Kingdom. Ilania Kingdom was also known for the cold weather, but compared to Osbourne Kingdom, Ilania Kingdom was less colder. Holldal Kingdom was the second biggest kingdom after Zaverie Kingdom and the weather there was mixed between cold and warm. The citizens were used to both climate.

One day, Charles Zaverie - the youngest Prince of Zaverie Kingdom - visited Osbourne Kingdom along with his royal parents and a few royal servants. The Queen was good friend with the Queen of Osbourne therefore they decided to visit Osbourne Kingdom. Charles was mad and irritated because he didn't want to come, and that his ice cold older brother had a choice. With other words Calvin Zaverie could decide whether he wanted to come or not. Even if he got lots of love from his parents, his father always favoured his older brother. Charles Zaverie could do anything he wanted, but there was a boundary. On the other hand, Calvin Zaverie could also do anything he desired without boundaries at all, and Charles had always been jealous and irritated of that.

To irritate him even more, he met the only child of the King and Queen of Osbourne Kingdom, Valerie Osbourne. She was the most annoying person he had met in his whole life. She would always follow after him when he was in Osbourne Kingdom, and to his horror she demanded that they would get engaged. He didn't have the chance to reject her because his parents and her parents agreed to it because they wanted to form an alliance. The prince who got everything he wanted, didn't always get what he wanted.

Being engaged with Prince Charles at the age of fourteen was the best thing that ever happened to Princess Valerie. She fell in love with when she saw him for the first time. She pleaded her father to engage her with Prince Charles, and being the doting father, he did as she wished. Little did he know that this action would led him and his wife to their deathbed.

On her coming of age party where she just turned fifteen, all the important figures came from all of the four kingdoms, including the royal family of Zaverie Kingdom. Princess Valerie was so happy to meet her fiance since it had been a year since she had seen him, and it was when they got engaged. Unexpectedly, she didn't know that Prince Charles fell in love with a girl named Avery St. Martin. Prince Charles secretly brought his lover to Princess Valerie coming of age party just to humiliate her and cancelling the engagement.