Arc 1:3 Daisy Hill

After the incident, they parted ways. Louis Gamino called his family's butler. He told the butler to pick up his wrecked car and buy a new one for him. The butler couldn't help but sighed. His young master was always reckless. Not caring how much money he used. Anyway, the butler agreed, because it was his job to obey his young master's wishes.

Afterwards, Louis Gamino took a taxi to Fearless.

He marched to his office and sat down. He turned around in the wheelchair, and then tapped his fingers on the table.

He fished his phone out from his pocket, and intensely stared at it. He was waiting for someone to text or call him. That someone is definitely Daisy.

After forty five minutes of waiting, he got no call. Louis Gamino pursed his lips as his brows narrowed. His eyes dangerously darkened. He wondered why Daisy hasn't called yet.

Then after some minutes, his phone rang. His eyes immediately lit up as he answered the call.

"Hello."

"Louis, you got a new mission."

Louis Gamino was disappointed when he realized it wasn't Daisy. His eyes lost the light he had a moment ago.

"...just send the information to my email", with that the line was dead. He sighed and ran his hand through his thick hair.

After some time, he shook his head and went to his best friend's house. It was better to keep himself distracted than sitting and waiting for a call.

*

Louis Gamino barged into Gale Hill's villa as he shouted, "Bro, I'm here!"

Silence.

"GALE!"

Silence.

"GALE!"

No one answered.

"GA GA! LE LE!"

"Shut up!" Gale Hill yelled back from the living room as he rolled his eyes at his annoying best friend.

Louis Gamino walked from the lounge to the living room, spotting his best friend sitting on the couch. He was working.

"You're so boring. Working even when you're home", Louis Gamino commented as he plopped down beside him.

Gale Hill sighed, "Someone has to do the paper work."

Louis Gamino chuckled and went to get some cola.

"Want some?" He asked his nerdy best friend.

Gale Hill shook his head, "Whisky please."

Louis Gamino slurped his cola as he threw the whisky bottle to him, "No wonder you're working so much."

"What?" Gale Hill scrunched his brows in confusion.

Louis Gamino stared at him for a second before he said in a duh-tone, "You're drinking alcohol so much which makes you alcoholic and that makes you workaholic."

Gale Hill stared at his stupid best friend like he was the dumbest person in the world.

He shook his head in defeat, "That's the stupidest thing I ever have heard."

Louis Gamino frowned, "You're the stupidest thing."

Gale Hill just ignored him and went back to the paper work.

*

At the same time, a young girl was storming inside a classroom. She slightly panted as she quicly fixed her hair.

All eyes were on her. The professor stopped teaching as he looked at her.

"Sorry for disturbing...", Daisy exused herself. Her cheek was rosy as she slightly hung her head down.

The professor watched her in confusion. He has never seen her before.

"...who are you?" The professor asked.

Daisy widened her eyes when she realized nobody knew who she was since she never came to Minak University before.

She was slightly embarrassed as she answered, "I'm Daisy Hill."

Right after she has said her name, the professor was stunned but composed himself quickly.

"Ah yes...Daisy Hill you can take a seat beside Lovise Gamino." The professor pointed his finger at the blonde girl who sat in the back.

Daisy nodded and hurriedly walked to her seat.

Lovise Gamino resembled her brother very much. The only difference is that Lovise has light blue eyes and platinum blond hair. Her brows were dark and she was dressed in ripped jeans, and a white t-shirt. She had a don't-mess-with-me expression.

As Daisy sat down, she glanced at Lovise. Lovise snapped her head towards her, "What?"

Lovise was stunned when Daisy did not flinch at her cold voice like any other person would do.

Daisy just smiled and shook her head, "Nothing."

Lovise narrowed her eyes and leaned onto the wall while Daisy tried to hide her evil smile.

The lesson continued for two hours.

When the lesson was finished, Daisy grabbed her things and sprinted out of the classroom.

She quickly found her locker, and immediately sat her things in. As she was about to lock her locker, she saw Lovise waking towards her.

Lovise stopped beside her and crossed her arms as she leaned against the lockers.

Daisy crooked her brow, "Can I help you?"

Lovise took out her car key and swung it around her finger, "Do you want to skip classes with me?"

Daisy eyes widened in surprise as she looked at Lovise.

"Why? I mean that was so random", Daisy said.

Lovise sighed and sarcastically smiled, "Because I like you."

...

"For your information I'm straight", Daisy explained.

Lovise laughed as she threw her head backwards. After she was done laughing, she said, "Oh my dear friend...belive me I'm straight too."

Daisy's mouth made an O shape.

"I thought..."

"Hmm...I know. I meant I like you as a friend", Lovise said. Daisy nodded her head.

"But...why do you want to be friend with me?"

Lovise tapped her fingers against her lap. She tilted her head against the lockers as she lazily replied, "Why not?"

Why not...

These two words echoed through Daisy's mind. Well, since Louis Gamino was her target then it would benift her being friend with Lovise.

Daisy smiled at her when she thought of that.