Arc 1:15 Daisy Hill

Early in the morning, Louis admired Daisy's face as he traced his fingers on her cheek. He couldn't help, but think about when they first met. He remembered her rosy cheeks and her lively face. But now...she looked pale as if she was...sick.

He furrowed his brows and got out of the king sized bed. He walked to the balcony with his phone on his hand. Once he was outside, he dialed Amanda Qi.

"Hello?"

"...", Louis Gamino didn't say anything as he tried to find the right words to tell her without hurting her. She was after all the girlfriend of his best friend.

"Louis? Are you there?"

"...I have something to make clear", he gazed out at the green, big garden.

"Is it about our upcoming mission?"

"No...it's about something more important", he answered seriously.

"...about what?"

"Two years ago, did you tell my girlfriend to leave me alone?"

"What? Of course no! In addition, I didn't even know her."

Louis massaged his temple in frustration. It was obvious that she lied.

"No need to lie, Amanda. I know what happened."

She paused for a while before finally reaveling her true colour.

"...well since you found out I can finally tell you that she is no good for you!"

Louis narrowed his eyes. He didn't like the way she talked about his lover. "Who are you to talk about her like that?!"

"Your partner and friend!"

"That doesn't mean you can dedicate who I can't or can be with", Louis stated. Well, forget about being careful of not to hurt her feelings. He couldn't care less.

"From now on if I find out that you are plotting against her, then expect for my revenge. And stay far away from her and I don't f*cking care if you are with Gale. You can't do whatever you want like before", he warned her. He knew Amanda Qi well like he knew Gale Hill.

"What the f*ck, Louis! I'm trying to be a good friend here yet you are being mean to me! I told that thing to stay away from you, because you deserve better! She was just some spoiled brat-"

"Continue with your sentence if you dare!" Louis interrupted her. He saw red and wanted to break something. Damn Amanda Qi!

"You're so stupid. Can't you see my goodwill?!"

"Amanda, do you think I'm blind? I know what type of woman you are. You're a scheming and evil woman. Don't you think I know how you became my partner or about Rebecca and Sandra?"

On the other side, Amanda froze when Louis brought up Rebecca and Sandra. How did he know about them?

"I have tolerated you because of Gale, but if you cross over the line then you'll regret it!"

She heard Louis say in hatred and disgust. She took a shaky breath before answering, "What are you talking about? Who's Rebecca and Sandra?"

She could hear him sighed, "You know it very well."

She closed her eyes and could feel her body shaking. Nobody knew it, not even Gale Hill. Before she could say anything more, he finished the conservation, "You get two months to tell Gale the truth before I do and consider yourself partnerless. Have a miserable life and bad bye."

It turned out that her relationship with Louis Gamino wasn't so good as everyone thought...

*

On Louis Loves Daisy Island, Louis turned around to find Daisy standing a few meter away from him. She heard everything of Louis and Amanda's conservation.

"Sorry...I didn't meant to eavesdrop", Daisy apologized.

He shook his head and strode towards her. He engulfed her in a big, warm hug, "It's alright if it's you."

"...can I ask you something?"

He chuckled, "You are already but yes."

Daisy led him to the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed, "Who's Rebecca and Sandra?"

She swore that the stupid program, Plum, didn't inform her of those two. And she was curious, but as it says curiously killed the cat. Thankfully, she's a human not a cat.

Louis nuzzled his head in her neck as he dragged her down on the bed. He was in a cuddle-mood.

"Amanda's illegitimate twins children", he hugged her tender body.

Her eyes widen in surprisement, "W-what? How is that possible? I mean how did that happened?"

"You know that she is your brother's girlfriend", he asked to be sure.

...

She grimaced, "Don't tell me I'm an aunt..."

Louis laughed, "Babe relax. No you aren't an aunt..."

"In fact, before Amanda Qi met your brother, she was a stripper at the club, SweetLife, which is owned by my good friend, Ulf Sallinda. She was from a rich background, but was a troublemaker so her family kicked her out because they couldn't handle her anymore.

She was unfamiliar with the outside world and worked as a stripper to survive. One day she met someone from your brother's company and made a compromise with him. If she slept with him then he would get her a job in the company.

Months later she found out that she was pregnant with twins, and she wanted to abort them. But he discovered it and threatened her not to. So all she could do was endure and give birth.

She schemed against co-workers and friends just to get a high position in your brother's company. No one else besides me, the girls father, Amanda and now you, know about Rebecca and Sandra."

Daisy blinked as her brain ate up all the information Louis gave her. Never in her life would she have imagined this...

That stupid, useless program!

She cursed at Plum for not telling her all the information.

"Wait...so my brother doesn't know?"

Louis shook his head, "Unfortunately no."

"That ugly woman! How can she not tell my brother something so important?" She hissed angrily.

He stroked her hair, "Shh...don't waste your anger on nobody."

If Amanda Qi heard this then she would have puke up blood from anger.

Daisy huffed and buried her head into his broad chest. As he hugged her, he missed the cunning glint in her emerald eyes.

Little did Amanda Qi know that a sly fox was going to shake her world updown soon...

Hello my babes!

I'm sorry for pulling a prank on you guys last chapter...hehe actually I'm not sorry so please don't murder me yet XD

You guys have no idea how I reacted to your comments!

I was moved by some of your comments and laughed out loud at some others ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment and share this story (not that you guys don't do it) but thank you all for supporting me!!

-foreverhistorybook