Arc 2:12 Laleh Darling

A/N: Love u babes <3 Thanks for reading and voting! Enjoy XD

Zachary and Hudson were so busy glaring at each other that they failed to notice their girl's darkened expression. Laleh crossed her arms as she amusedly stared at them. Did she really chose the wrong guy this time or is he just stupid?...

Joanne felt the blood rush to her face and the temperature was getting warmer and warmer. Her body was on fire as she sent glares towards her clueless boyfriend. She raised her hand and smacked Hudson's head hard. He hissed as he tore his gaze away from Zachary and touched his head.

"What was that for?" Hudson complained, still clueless to her anger. Joanne huffed out loudly as she rolled her eyes, "You are unbelievable!" Hudson scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and dumbfoundedly looked at her. What did he do wrong?

"Joanne, why are you like this? What's wrong?" He asked. Laleh shook her head and sighed. This man was really... She had no words...

"What's wrong?" Joanne sarcastically laughed and placed her hands on her hips. "Are you really asking me what's wrong?! You're too much", she continued, "I just want to enjoy the double date but you", she pointed at Hudson then Zachary, "and you ruined it with being hostile and bringing up your ex like you don't have a current girlfriend."

Zachary grinned at Hudson's situation, but he forgot that he's about to face someone's wrath. Hudson sent a glare towards him and looked pleadly at his girlfriend. "Love, what are you saying? Please stop being unreasonable", he said and put Joanne's small hands in his. She unbelievably stared at him and she was so mad that she lost the ability to speak.

Zachary smirked, "Trouble in paradise, Hudson?" He was mocking Hudson and he surely enjoyed it. Laleh had enough of this and smacked Zachary like Joanne did to Hudson but she used more force. His head went forward and down right on the plate which was still full of food. He closed his eyes quickly as he felt his face kissing the food.

When Hudson saw this, he forgot about his situation and barked out loud. He laughed so hard that tears began to form in his eyes. Zachary felt humiliated and raised his head and glared at the laughing Hudson. His face was covered with delicious food. "Trouble in paradise?" Hudson mocked him back and let out another roar of laughter while Zachary wiped his handsome face with the napkin.

"Why did you do that?" Zachary questioned Laleh and threw the napkin on the plate. Laleh scoffed, "You deserved it." Now it Zachary's turn to be the one who was confused. "W-what?" Laleh raised her eyebrows at him, "You heard me. You're so weak. Just one little push and you... tsk tsk how can you call yourself the leader of Pilot section." She shook her head slightly and arose from her seat. "You men are so stupid. It was clearly that your so called ex played with you at the same time, and if you can't stop arguing with each other because of her then you can go back to her. Like I care, she can have you both", she spoke with ridiculousness and grabbed Joanne up from her seat. Laleh quickly pushed Hudson's head down on his plate like she did to Zachary before Joanne and she left.

Zachary threw a napkin towards Hudson. "It's all your fault", Zachary blamed him as he cleaned his face with the napkin. "How is it my fault? It was you who brought up Penelope so it was your fault", Hudson threw the blame back at him. "It's not my fault that you stole her from me. It was me who met her first not you", Zachary gritted his teeth. Hudson sneered at him, "Do you have dementia? Everyone knows that it was you who stole her, you girlfriend stealer", Hudson stated.

Zachary was about to say something against him but stopped when Laleh's words rang though his mind.

You men are so stupid. It was clearly that your so called ex played with you at the same time, and if you can't stop arguing with each other because of her then you can go back to her. Like I care, she can have you both.

No, he didn't want to get back with Penelope. He loathed her and couldn't stand her. After all, she broke his trust and heart before. Once someone had betrayed him he would never ever trust them again.

"Wait... when did you get together?" Zachary suspiciously asked Hudson. Hudson loosened up the tie around his neck and answered, "The day after our Choice Day." Zachary slammed his hand down on the table while the other hand was forming into a fist, "Damn!"

Hudson was surprised by this and crocked an eyebrow up, "Why are you so worked up." Zachary moved his gaze towards his enemy and sarcastly laughed. "No wonder the Darling twins called us stupid...", he shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, making it messy. Then Hudson finally got what he meant, what Joanne meant. Hudson mentally facepalmed himself.

"We got played by the same woman at the same time!" Hudson and Zachary said at the same time. They stared at each other in horric.

"Oh no, Joanne!"

"Oh no, Laleh!"

They realized what they had done and spang out of the restaurant in panic after their lover.