Arc 2:13 Laleh Darling

In a dark room stood a woman dressed in tight clothes. On her left hand, she held a sharp yet small knife. She leapt forward while yelling as she stabbed the digital human. The digital human instantly disappear once stabbed and several new ones appeared. The woman fiercely made her way to them and threw the knife in her hand while the other hand grabbed a new knife from her torso.

While the woman was fighting, an audience was outside of the room as they watched the woman through the window-walls.

Once she killed her last target, the room became bright as the window-walls went down. Her hair was sticking onto her small face as she breathed heavily.

Hudson walked towards her with a X-pad in his hand. "You beated your own record by five seconds", he said and noted it down, ignoring her eyes. She was irritated at him for not making eye contact. She glanced past him and saw class A. She narrows her eyes when she spotted the Darling twins.

"And class this is how you do", she said and walked towards them, bouncing her hips and hoping that Hudson would see it but he didn't notice it at all. He was too busy staring at Joanne.

She stops in front of them and smirked, "That's how you do it." Laleh mentally rolls her eyes. Really? This hateful woman had already graduated and still bragging about her skills to freshmen? And plus she is a martial arts teacher.

"Laleh Darling", Hudson called out. Laleh was first of everyone. She walked past Penelope and towards Hudson. "What weapon will you choose?" He asked her as she saw the weapons on the wall. She had five choices: a sword, sharp knives, archery, a whip and a gun. Originally, Laleh is an expert with knives and she wanted to choose knives but since Penelope used it, she decided not to.

Laleh marched towards the wall and picked the archery. Hudson was taking the hint and made his way out of the square floor.

Once Laleh stood in the center, the window-walls rose upwards as the room became dark. Laleh closed her eyes as she camly breathed. Her hand was gripping the bow very hard. She was dressed in a sport-brazia and shorts. Her hair was braided.

She opened her eyes once she heard some noises. A digital figure appeared five meters away from her with an axe, ready to slaughter her. But Laleh was having none of this and quickly reached her hand back and grabbed an arrow. She made a quick swirl as she shot the arrow, hitting the target's heart.

She turned her head and saw a figure with a sword, ready to strike at her. Before the sword reached her back, she took a backflip and shot an arrow at the target's back. Like they said, an eye for an eye.

She jumped towards the window-wall and kicked her foot against it, sending her sideways as she raised her bow and hitted the target's head with the tip of the bow.

Laleh landed perfect on her feet. Her sharp gaze met a surprised Penelope. She made sure to smirk before throwing herself backwards with the help of her hands. Once she landed on her feet, she grabbed three arrows and shot them at the same time. Each of the arrows hitted the three target's head.

Laleh closed her eyes and lowered the bow on her hand. Her heart was beating like crazy. She still remembered some skills from her real life. After all, she was from a wealthy family. Her parents always hired the best teacher of different categories to teach her. She can speak many different language, she mastered martial arts, she's an amazing cook and the list goes on.

Laleh opened her eyes when she heard clapping sounds. The window-walls were already down and the room was bright as the sun. She saw her classmates gaping and clapping and making sounds. She guess she had surprised them.

"You're the first freshman student who passed this on first attempt", Hudson was amazed. She was clearly a diamond in the rough. "Your time was five minutes and thirty three seconds", not inferior to Penelope, maybe even better, Hudson thought.

Laleh just nodded and made her way towards her sister. Joanne mouth was wide open as well as her eyes. "Oh my... how in the... what happened... how did you do that?" Joanne had so many questions. All her life, she never knew Laleh knew martial arts or kung fu whatever it's called. She had always thought of her sister as a lazy person. But how could a lazy person move this much?

On the corner of Laleh's eye, she could see Zachary hiding behind a door. She wanted to slap him for being so dumb. There were literally mirror everywhere in the room so it was easy to spot him.

"I can't believe he is the leader of Pilot section...", she mumbled lowly. "Hm? What did you say?" Joanne asked. Laleh just smiled at her and assured her, "Nothing. I'll talk to you later."

Before Joanne could say anything more, Laleh quickly escaped the room, using another door. "Joanne Darling", Hudson called out. She sighed and made her way to the square floor.

*

After changing from her gym clothes to denim jeans with a white T-shirt which said too lazy to care on, she walked out of the girl's changing room.

"Darling", a voice said and she stopped walking. She smirked before wiping it off completely and turned around with a sad expression.