Arc 2:5 Laleh Darling

Three days has passed since then. Laleh is in her dorm. She's laying on the cozy bed as she reads something about the rules and how to control the jet on the hologram screen. Her mind wanders off to a certain Lahey. He's so beautiful and his skin is so shiny. She can't help but imagine touching him. Laleh sighs as she gets up from the bed. She can't wait anymore. She must touch him. At least she must see him.

With that thought, Laleh dresses up and exits her dorm. She runs out of the building, and towards the academy.

She stops once she is outside of Zachary Lahey's office. She knocks on the door and waits for him to open it. But nothing happens. She knocks once again and waits. Minutes pass and yet he doesn't open the door.

"...maybe he's not there", Laleh murmurs. She shrugs and opens the door. Her head pokes in as she scans the large office. She sees him lying on the flying couch with his arm covering his eyes. Laleh tip-toes inside and locks the door. She quietly walks towards the couch and steps up on the invisible stairs.

Once she is standing in front of him, she waves her hands to see if he reacts. She thinks he is fast asleep. She smiles when an idea pops into her head. She glances at the sleeping Lahey. His brown hair is messy and his kissable lips are slightly open. She must admit that he is handsome.

She leans towards his ear. Her warmth breath fans his ear as she whispers, "Let Laleh Darling touch your jet."

Laleh fails to notice the sleeping man's mouth twitches. She clears her mouth softly and whispers again, "Give Laleh Darling some time with your jet." She has heard that if you do this to someone asleep then it will come true, because the words will manipulate him. "Or even better...give Laleh Darling your jet." She stares intently at him.

When she's about to say it again, Zachary Lahey moves his arm away as his striking green eyes met her hazel ones. She stares at him without breaking eye contact. She can hear her heart beats faster as he moves closer. His mouth is inches away from hers. She can feel his softening breath. Just when Laleh thought Zachary's soft lips are about to collide with hers, he speaks, "What are you doing." Way to ruin the mood Zachary Lahey!

Laleh bites her lip as her eyes avoids his. She is about to stand up, but Lahey stops her by gripping her arms. "What are you doing here", he repeats. His face is so near hers that he can see her freckles around her pointed nose. "Let go first", Laleh says in a monotone voice. Zachary's brows slightly narrow as he lets go of her arms. She rubs her arms and put a safe distance between them. Then she sits down on the opposite couch of him, treating herself like home. "I want your jet", Laleh states as she blankly stares at him. Confusion is visible on his face. His vibrant eyes look back at hers. He leans back on the couch and demands, "Explain."

Laleh raises an eyebrow, "I want to meet yout jet." Lahey smirks and asks, "Why?" Laleh sighs and diverts her eyes. "It's none of your business", she replies in a bored tone. Zachary's hands clench as he glares at her, "Of course it's my business when it comes to my jet." Laleh rolls her eyes. When Lahey sees that, he lost his cool. "Don't ever roll your eyes at me", he warns her. Laleh glances at him with a really-look. "What if I don't care", she replies. She can see him smirking. He leans forwards and seductively whispers, "Do you want to find out?" Lust and attraction are visible in his wicked eyes.

She crosses her legs and shifts the topic, "I want to see your jet." Lahey leans back again and grins. If Laleh was another person then he would've kicked the person out already, and punished the person for invading his office. But Laleh Darling is whole another story. She is the only woman who has perks his interest. He likes her, more than he admits. He has been hard on her in the past days, making her answer the difficulties questions in class. He has been giving her junior's homeworks when she is actually a freshman. Joanne Darling sees him as the Devil, because he wouldn't leave her twin sister alone. He would always picks on her. Laleh regrets targeting him and considers to find another target. What she doesn't know is that Zachary expresses his like towards her by picking on her and giving her a hard time.

"No", his answer is firm. He watches her bored expression darkens. Her pretty eyes stares daggers at him as he just grins. "No?" Laleh asks in disbelief. Zachary nods his head, "No." She stands up and walks towards him. "Why?" She looks down at him since he's sitting and she's standing. He shrugged, "Why not." His answer irritates her so much. "Come on...at least you can let me touch him", Laleh tries to convince him. He narrows his eyes. Let her touch him?! Never!

His face dangerously darkens. He his hands are fisted as he stands abructly stands up. His 6'4 feet easily covers over hers 5'9 feet. Lahey's shoulders are broad, making her feel small. "Listen Darling and listen carefully", his fingers are touching her smooth cheek. His breath fans over hers. "You can see my jet but under two conditions", he says as his eyes met hers. Green and hazel. "What conditions", Laleh whispers as she enjoys his touch. His hand is big and rough yet gentle as he cups her cheek.

"Just looking, no touching."

Laleh scoffs as she pushes him away. "What?" She asks. She glares at him and he ignores it as he crosses his arms. "You heard me Darling", he says and watches her livid expression. He finally made her change her expression. With that thought, he grins. "What kind of condition is that?!" She narrows her eyes and still glares daggers at the annoying man in front of her. "Darling it's either that or nothing", Zachary ignores her glares once again. After a few minutes of debating in her head, she finally agrees, "Fine. What is the other condition?"

Zachary smiles at the thought and annouches, "Be my maid for one day." Laleh expression turns red. She clenches her hands as she tries to stop the monster inside her from coming out. She glares at him for the millionth time today. Her gaze catches his amused eyes. He thinks this is amusing?!

"We don't have all day long", Zachary informs her. Laleh closes her eyes and takes deep breaths. This is so humiliating. Never in her life has she been so embarrassed. But she will do this if it means she can meet her dream jet. When she is sure that she is calm enough not to attach Lahey, she opens her eyes. "Deal", she says through gritted teeth.

Hakuna matata!

Like the arc so far?

I don't know if I'm able to update often next week...

But I'll try to squeeze some time in XD

Thanku for VOTING&COMMENTING&SUPPORTING ME<3

-foreverhistorybook