"Savior!"

Monday rolls around and I'm sick to my stomach at the thought of going to school.

Facing everyone and their judgy eyes.

After my party Saturday, ending with me running out in tears, I texted my best friends and Hayden all weekend, not getting a reply from any of them.

Any other weekend and they all would've been blowing my phone up trying to hang out and now, they're ignoring me.

One measly kiss has flipped so much.

I pull myself out of bed and take a long much needed hot shower.

Once I get out I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, long beige sweater, and beige suede ankle boots.

"Princess let's go you have to leave in 10 minutes!" Ma calls.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I square my shoulders, pull a smile, and leave.

"Morning," I greet holding my smile.

"Good morning princess." Ma says kissing my cheek as she walks by to pour a cup of coffee.

Then Momma says," morning honey. I'd love for you to stay and chat but you need to be on your way so you aren't late."

Zipping a bag shut she hands it to me, kisses my cheek, and gives me a push to the door.

When I get to the school I wait in the parking lot for a second.

I got this. I can do this.

With that thought in my mind I get out of the car and head to the school. The minute I step in all eyes are on me.

The whispers begin as I walk to my locker.

People accuse me of cheating on Hayden, some saying it's been happening for a while. They say that I'm disgusting and that I've caught the disease from sitting next to Olivia.

"Shut up I didn't catch any disease!" I snap/yell at everyone once I reach my locker.

Silence falls across the crowd," oh look the faggot got her feelings hurt!"

"Go cry to your faggot girlfriend about it!"

A lump forms in my throat as I scan the crowd. My eyes fall on my friends. They're coming this way.

"Mia!" I smile.

They stop in front of me, Hayden behind Mia and Payton, glaring at me all the while.

"We can't be seen with you anymore, you're gay and well we'd hate to catch it." Mia says, lips curled into a sneer.

Payton wrinkles her nose," yeah, the last thing we want is for your homo ways to rub off on us."

My vision blurs with tears, eyes watching me from every part of the halls as my so called friends disown me.

"Oh yeah and Hayden's done with you." Mia adds.

I frown, blinking back tears," Hayden?"

Glare fixed firmly on his face he says," to think I thought I loved a fag."

And that's salt on the bleeding open wound. My friends, my boyfriend, speaking to me like I'm the worst thing to walk the earth.

"Awe look the fags gonna cry." Some guy says causing everyone to laugh.