"Together."

We're back in school now. Five weeks until our next break: Christmas.

Winter sports started as soon as we got back from thanksgiving break and the season has flown by. We've attend every one of Vincent's home games. But this weekend we're going to go to an away game, the last game of the season.

Vincent will be on the bus and me, Maggie, and Jasmine are driving there in my car.

Currently it's Thursday. I'm in health class bored to death to say the least.

Joy sits next to me and we don't talk much anymore. I've distanced myself from Jacob completely and sadly I in turn distances Joy because they're always together.

"Alright we'll stop here and finish notes tomorrow." Mrs.Matthews says turning off her projector and walking back to her desk.

I open my messenger bag and shove my notes in my health folder before standing just as the bell rings. Slinging my bag over my shoulder I leave out and head to the canteen.

Walking across the campus to the canteen is short but I still have to tug my jacket a little closer as the wind blows, hitting me in the face with the cold. A shiver runs up my spine and then a warm hand slips into mine.

Jasmine smiles at me, leans up, and kisses my cheek. Her presence alone warms me and I smile.

We get in line and get our lunch then sit at the table. She sits right next to me as we eat, Vincent and Maggie joining us.

They're quiet for a moment, looking at us.

"So what happened between you two?" Vincent asks.

I raise a brow," what're you talking about?"

"Something definitely happened between you two. Something romantic," Maggie agrees.

Jasmine frowns," how did you know?"

"Body language. Your shoulders are touching more than a little bit, your hands keep brushing together, the close proximity gives it all away." He smirks.

The words are oh so familiar. Because I said them to him and Maggie my first day here.

"You son of a b-"

"Yeah something happened between us." Jasmine cuts me off.

He chuckles, Maggie smiles knowingly.

She leans forward," so are you two together now?"

Jasmine shrugs," are we?"

"I mean, we can be."

"If you don't want to that's fine."

"No no that's not what I meant it's just," I stop talking as I see Vincent and Maggie noticeably lean forward.

I shoot them a pointed look and they sit back acting as if they aren't listening.

I continue," I just wasn't sure if you wanted to go on a few dates first or if you wanted me to ask you or not."

"We've been on quite a few dates. And in my opinion you don't have to ask to make us official. You know?"

"We should both kind of connect with it, establish it without having to communicate it verbally." I nod.

She smiles," exactly."

"A few dates?" Maggie asks.

Turning to Maggie and Vincent I say," yeah we're together."

They nod.

"About damn time." Vincent mumbles.

Jasmine looks at him incredulously.

"I know right." I say.