"Ignored."

A/N: So this is the shortest chapter I'm going to write. After this it's back to the standard lengths. This is basically just a filler so enjoy. Forgive me for the short chapter, it won't happen again😅

***

After my show last night there was an after party at Lukas' apartment.

His place is huge, styled like Markus' but way way bigger.

The party was nice and I tried my absolute best to have fun. But Jasmine was on my mind.

She never replied to my calls or texts and when I got home I tried to face time her but again no reply.

Currently it's 9:15 a.m. I'm sitting on the couch, clad in blue and black plaid pajamas and a black hoodie, eating a bowl of S'mores cereal and watching reruns of Teen Titans.

Ma is getting ready for work, running around in her khaki pants, blue button up, and brown oxfords.

As childish as she is on a daily she loves her job and she takes it seriously.

"Princess have you seen my bag?" She asks, scratching her head.

I chew the cereal in my mouth," kitchen table."

She claps and jogs in the kitchen," thanks Em!"

"Yeah yeah!" I train my eyes back on the screen.

I miss Teen Titans. Teen Titans Go is trash in comparison. Yeah it's funny in a childish immature way but Teen Titans was the best. Robin and Starfire, the Beast Boy, Terra and Raven love triangle.

Teen Titans Go alters that all. They make it seem like Starfire was never into Robin when she was. They have Beast Boy portrayed as this annoying green guy when he was the comedic, caring, little brother of the group. And I swear to god they down play Raven's powers.

"Alright princess I'm heading out, I love you, see you later." Ma leans over and kisses my forehead.

"Bye Ma, love you."

I finish my cereal and set the bowl on the table before picking my phone up. Casey, Liv, Will, Emilia, and Kai all text me but still nothing from Jasmine.

Why me? Everything was perfect. We were fine why now?

"Did I do something God? Did I piss you off?" I look up at the ceiling and ask.

"Well I've heard people talk to god but I've never seen it done that way before."

Pulling myself from my thoughts I turn my head around  to my momma.

She smiles softly and comes to sit by me, ruffling my hair on the way.

"What's on your mind superstar?"

I sigh," Jasmine is ignoring me. Cause of our fight last night."

"Oh duh. Her parents is a personal issue and she was hurt and upset yesterday. I figured it'd take a while for her to get over it and talk to you." She waves it off.

I frown," yeah thanks for the support mom."

I stand, grab my bowl, and leave out. She follows after me.

"Emerson I'm not being unsupportive I'm being realistic. I've been in plenty of situations with your mom to know how Jasmine feels. She's still upset give her time." She says.

Nodding I lean against the counter and run my hand over my fast," I'm gonna go to the park so I'll text you before I come home."

"Alright." She nods.

I head upstairs and change into some cargo navy blue shorts, a white/blue/black striped tank top, and black nike runners. Then I grab my camera bag and my lacrosse bag and leave out.

After waving to my mom I go get in my car and drive to the only park I know has a lacrosse field. I get out and go over to the field.

I drop my bag and pull out my lacrosse stick and grab a ball, still pulling the rest out, and putting my camera bag in my lacrosse bag.

Taking a deep breath, I stretch, and then start to practice.

Our first game of the state championship is the Wednesday we get back from break. We're confident we'll win but we don't want to be too cocky.

I scoop up the ball, juke right, extend my arms, and shoot. It goes in.

I kick the ball back to the center of the field and start again.

I shoot around for a while before dropping my stick on the ground, grabbing my camera, and laying in the center of the field.

Turning the camera on I aim it up. The trees line the bottom of the photo, the blue sky stretching up to the top, white clouds scattered about.

Man I love the sky.

"Hey."

I lower the camera and look left.

"You alright?"

Sitting up I cross my legs and shrug," yeah I'm alright."

Seth sits beside me, then Will joins him.

"Truth?" Will asks.

I shrug again," not sure. She's ignoring me so I don't know."

"You never told us what the fight was about."

My hand rakes through my hair," her parents showed up as investors, I had pictures of Jasmine and I said she was my girlfriend, she came over and got pissed."

"She's mad you met her parents?" Seth frowns.

I shake my head," I don't know why she's mad cause she won't talk to me. But I think it's more about me telling them she's my girlfriend than it is anything else."

Will sighs," and you haven't spoken to her since?"

"No," I groan, pulling my knees to my chest, rest my arms on them, and lie my head on my arms," she's probably done with me. I mean I've probably lost the girl I love cause of her parents."

"You haven't lost me Emerson."

My head snaps up and I see Jasmine approaching.

Hands shoved in the pockets of her jean shorts, black tank top covered by her black and white varsity jacket, and converse stepping through the grass.

"That's our cue. Will and I are going to stop by Liv's so you know where to find us." Seth pats my knee and he and Will leave.

I'm silent as Jasmine walks up and stands over me.

"Jazzy I'm sorry." I mumble quietly.

She chuckles and sits next to me, head lying on my shoulder," nah I'm sorry. I overreacted at your show."

"You didn't-"

"I did. I acted like you've seen my parents before and I yelled at you for an honest mistake."

"Can I ask why you got so mad?"

She sighs," it's crap but my parents bring out a bad side of me and I took it out on you."

"It's alright. As long as we are, alright I mean."

Her hand slides up my face, cups my cheek, and she kisses me.

Soft lips form against mine, fingers curling into my hair, and tongue sliding into my mouth.

"I love you Emmy."

I smile," I love you too Jazzy."