Bonus Chapter 3!

A/N: So it took me a minute to come up with this bonus chapter cause I wasn't sure what you guys might've missed out on or what you'd want to see.

This is Emerson dealing with Jasmine's second pregnancy. Yes Jasmine had Elijah already so he's 4 now. Enjoy✌🏽

***___***___***_____***___***___***

Emerson's POV

Trimester 1

Jasmine nods, hand in mine," doctor, as I'm sure you know, we have family we would love to tell about this pregnancy, but we know that it comes with many complications. I'd hate to tell them and than. . . something happen."

"This is your second time being pregnant Mrs. Stratton so I'm much more confident that things will go much much smoother than before." Dr. Bates tells us.

My eyes trail over to Elijah who plays with his Iron Man toy on the greenish-blue carpet.

"So we wouldn't be jumping the gun by telling them before the second trimester?" I ask.

She smiles warmly," not at all. If, for your comfort, you want to wait than that's all up to you but your tests are clear, you're healthy and so is the baby."

"Thank you so much doctor." Jasmine says standing.

They share the briefest of hugs and I shake her hand before going over to Elijah and squatting.

"You ready to go little man?" I ask.

He nods, puts Iron Man back in his book bag, and holds his arms up to me.

Smiling, I pick him up, and grab his book bag.

"Say bye bye to doctor Bates." I tell him.

He waves by, the shyest smile on his face.

"Bye Elijah." She dismisses.

Jasmine and I get him secured in his seat and I open the door for her just as my phone rings.

"Hello?"

I shut Jasmine's door and slide into the car.

"This is Emerson, correct?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Great, I'm Roland Emmerich, Joe Russo told me so much about you and I was hoping I could get you to come work with me on my next big project." The man enthuses.

Roland Emmerich. That name sounds so familiar. And then his works start to roll into my mind: Godzilla, Independence Day, White House Down, Eight Legged Freaks.

"Mr. Emmerich that sounds great, as I'm sure you know though, we're going to have to sit down and talk business before I finalize anything."

"I completely understand. Also, before you go, could I get the number to your wife's agent, I'm also interested in her work."

"Will do. Have a nice day sir." Then I hang up.

The look in Jasmine's eyes tells me she's curious but she holds it off for later.

My phone buzzes with a text from Sonja, my agent.

'If it isn't my favorite superstar. I just spoke to Roland Emmerich's agent. They want you on the set of Independence Day 3. They want to have a sit down. This could be big!'