"Come Clean."

Some days drag on and other days come and go in the blink of an eye.

Today is dragging. It's only 4th hour and I feel like I've been awake for days.

It's Friday but it doesn't feel like it.

I'm in my World Issues class sitting alongside Seth. My seat use to be next to Mia but well that wasn't going to work anymore.

"You okay?" Seth whispers.

Looking over at him I nod," yeah just thinking."

"Bout Queen Bitch over there?"

Mia has assumed the role of Queen Bee now. She's ruling the school, everyone falling at her feet.

"Kind of."

"Don't think about her because the only time she thinks of you is when she's being a bitch." He says.

I nod with a sigh," yeah you're right."

"I usually am." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and focus on my work for the rest of class.

When the bell rings we stand and gather our things. I walk with Seth over to Will's locker.

"Where's Olivia?" I ask.

I noticed her absences in first hour but I figured she'd show up by now it being 4th hour and all.

Will shakes his head," she got in trouble for skipping school yesterday, she's probably getting the lecture of the lifetime right now."

"I meant to ask about that, did you get in trouble with your moms yesterday?" Seth asks, arm slung around Will's shoulder.

I shake my head, about to speak but my answer catches in my throat at the voice that speaks up.

"Oh that's rich. You have moms Emmy?"

No no no no no. The last thing I needed out was that I have moms.

Seth holds an apologetic look on his face when I glance at him.

"Come on answer me," Mia shoves my shoulder," you have two gay moms?"

I sigh, ignoring her words.

"Back off Mia." Will defends.

Mia glares at him," shut up queer I was talking to Emerson. Now answer me fag! You never told me you had faggot parents too."

"Mia stop please." I say finally facing her.

She scoffs," I don't think so. How are you even alive right now. Fags shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Your parents love is unnatural and disgusting. Don't tell me they got married in a church."

"That'd be impossible they would've burned when they walked through the door." Kara pipes up.

My jaw clenches. I feel tears in my eyes but I'm much more angry than hurt right now.