Epilogue pt.2

A/N: So this is the last official chapter guys. I'll spill my blurb at the end, enjoy.

P.S. in this chapter I'll be mentioning movies that Jasmine "was in" and movies that Emerson "filmed" let the record show Zendaya is not in any movie I mention and Bailee Madison doesn't make movies.

********

"Eli you need some help kiddo?" I lean into the room and ask.

Elijah looks up, tired brown eyes looking right into mine as his little feet hang off the side of the blue race car bed

"Yes please." He pouts.

I go over to the five year old and kneel down to tie his shoes.

"All good," I ruffle his hair," can you handle taking your bags downstairs?"

Nodding he slides off the side of the bed and picks his bags up. I can tell they're heavy to him and I see him wobbling as he walks from the heaviness and the sleepiness. I don't help him though.

Elijah is a very independent little guy. Ever since he was younger. He skipped the crawling and basically taught himself to walk.

I remember it clear as day. Jasmine was away for three months filming Black Panther and I was home with 1 year old Elijah. Casey called and I stood up to answer it, leaving Elijah with his toys on the floor.

I took my eyes off him for ten seconds and he was standing by my tugging at my pant leg. 

Jasmine was pissed at me for not filming it but it's not like I knew it was going to happen anyway.

Rolling my shoulders I walk out the room and turn right into Nevaeh's room.

There Jasmine leans over into the crib, playing with her.