Epilogue pt.1

"Um where does this go?" I raise the blue, green, and yellow vase.

Jasmine looks up at me from the box in front of her," I don't know, it's not mine."

"Well it ain't mine."

"Who'd you rob Emerson?"

My eyes widen," wha- I didn't rob anyone!"

She rolls her eyes," we've been in L.A. for all of six hours and you're already stealing."

"Wha-"

"Nope no excuse."

I can tell she's joking, a smile plays on her face that she can't fight.

I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

It wasn't until June 15th that Jasmine came to a decision about what she wanted to do: move to California with me.

At the end of the day she said that it was more important, and more fun, to try new things and be with me than go to school.

Jasmine got in contact with the two investors and they worked together to get her five interviews, two for commercials, two for small, reoccurring, roles in a tv show, and the last is for a minor part in a movie.

She's excited for the parts and she's hoping she gets one for the tv shows, however she did apply to UCLA just in case she doesn't get the parts. I'm glad she has a plan B that will also keep her close to me.

Me on the other hand, I contacted one of the investors and they set me up as assistant director of photography for an upcoming movie. I'm unsure of what it is or any information really and I'll stay confused until my meeting tomorrow with the directors and producers.

We decided to move in together. A lot of researching and apartment hunting ensued until we found an affordable, yet comfortable looking, place.

So we both worked two jobs to save up as much as possible. Both of us at a restaurant downtown. My other job was working as Markus' assistant and Jasmine assisted her dad. The money we made then and the money from our savings would kick start us into our new lives together in L.A.

Our little studio apartment isn't the most luxurious but for the amount of money we had the room we needed it's decent

Our little studio apartment isn't the most luxurious but for the amount of money we had the room we needed it's decent. We didn't want any handouts from our parents so in our opinion what we found was awesome.

"You still here superstar?"

I pull myself from my thoughts and look at her.

"Yeah I'm here, just thinking."

We work for another two hours, putting away the few dishes we have, hanging some pictures, and unpacking the living room, area.

Sighing I fall back on to the sofa, kicking my feet up on the table.