"Lacrosse!"

Winter came and left in the blink of an eye.

As always I spent Christmas with my family, I got some jewelry, a $50 gift card to Best Buy, and some new lenses for my camera. For the first time I bought Jasmine a gift: What I Love About You book that I filled out, a golden necklace with a J on one side and a E on the other, and a body care kit from Bath and Body Works as well as a more intimate gift later that night.

Then I spent New Years with my friends. We went to dinner, a party, and spent the last two hours of the year at Will's house dancing around and just chilling really.

It's March now, the first day of spring. Also happens to be my first lacrosse game today.

I was beyond happy when I made the team and I was accepted by everyone, just about everyone there's one girl on the team who's more than a little upset with me for going out for the same position as her. We both made the team so we'll see how this season goes.

The birds are chirping, Jasmine is lying in my arms, and instead of waking up to the annoying glare of the sun it just peeks through the blinds gently lighting the room.

I smile, squeeze Jasmine softly, and place a kiss on her neck.

She squirms a little and her head turns to me, cheek nuzzling my nose kind of, then she lies back down.

"Good morning beautiful." I say softly, kissing her cheek this time.

She says nothing, just turns over to face me, and wraps her arms around my waist.

Bringing my hand up I brush a piece of hair behind her ear and cup her cheek.

"It's still a school day, we gotta get up." I tell her.

She sighs and gets up, the beauty of her naked body exposed to me again, stomping to the bathroom. The door shuts and I laugh to myself.

I sit up and stretch my arms, get out of bed, and go into the bathroom. As I expected the shower is running and Jasmine is inside so I slide the door back and step in.

"What're you-"

Her words are cut off as I kiss her, hands sliding over her waist and to her butt.

"Mm," she pulls away," no, we are gonna miss breakfast."

"Who cares about pancakes when I have a much better meal right in front of me." I kiss her neck.

She puts her hands on my face and kisses my lips, me pulling her closer.

"Shower and go, no sex." She says pulling away.

I pout," you would deny me the pleasure of making love to you?"

"Right now," she pauses," yes."

With that she turns around and starts to wash herself.

"You so owe me." I mumble stepping out the shower.

"I intend to pay you back in full." She calls.

I dry off and leave out. Going over to her dresser I pull open the bottom drawer. I pull on some beige cargo shorts, a black and white jersey shirt, and step into my black Jordan 10's.

Putting my books in my bag I grab my dirty clothes and throw them in my hamper.

So I'm no longer sharing rooms with Joy. After that argument so long ago I started staying with Jasmine. I went back to the room and we fought again and she said that she "can't with me anymore" so I requested to change rooms and was granted permission to do so.

Jasmine comes out the bathroom and pulls on blue jean shorts, a black tank, and my red and black plaid shirt. She then steps into her low top converse and we leave.