"Day Off."

A/N: Right quick I want to apologize for not posting yesterday I went to see Avengers and my phone died and when I got home I forgot to post so here's the chapter, late be still.

And if I can finish the next chapter in time I'll post again at 9:15 like I usually do if not sorry. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy.

***

It's Friday thank the lord! We had a half day and classes are over and as per usual that means we're allowed to leave school grounds.

My first thought is taking Jasmine out. But she might have plans with Maggie.

"What're we doing today girlfriend?"

My head snaps up as Jasmine comes into the room, jumping to a stop.

Well that answers that.

"Uh-"

"Unless you have plans then I completely understand!" She rushes out.

I shake my head," no I don't. Um," looking out the window I turn back to her," it's nice out, for once, want to go to the beach?"

Her eyes light up and she nods her head enthusiastically before running around the room, packing things and changing.

With a chuckle and a shake of my head, I stand and start to do the same.

I pull on a black bikini, step into some turquoise and black board shorts, slip on a black tee, and my black Nike runners.

Of course I grab my camera bag. I grab a book(the Fever Code).

"Ready?" I ask Jasmine as I put my sunglasses on.

She comes out of the bathroom clad in a teal and pink bikini, a pink and white floral maxi skirt covering her legs, and black sandals.

"I'm ready." She smiles.

Nodding I take her hand, lace my fingers with hers, and just before we leave I slip on a pair of black aviators.

We stop at a CVS and get beach towels, a little beach umbrella, a mini cooler, snacks, and drinks.

"Do you mind if I go get a friend?"

She glances over at me," um, well,"

"Great it won't take long." I say turning on to the express way.

I can tell she's pissed as I drive. She stays quiet the whole ride there. When I park she frowns.

"What friend do you know that lives here?" She leans forward to look all the way up at the apartment building in front of us.

"Be right back." I wink then get out the car.

Edward the doorman greets me with his usual smile and nod before following me to the elevator and giving me access to the 27th floor.

The doors glide open revealing the elegant looking apartment.