"True Love!"

"I'm invited to the bachelorette party?" I ask pointing to myself.

Markus chuckles and nods," yeah, one you have to take pictures of it and two I want you there. Besides I know how you're not so into girly stuff, even though you can go to Val's party if you want."

"Nah you know me well, the bachelorette party doesn't seem like my thing," I pause," so should I go get dressed?" I point upstairs.

"Well yeah cause you're most likely riding with Alex."

"Alright, I'll see you in a minute Mark." I hug him briefly then jog upstairs.

Shit! What am I going to wear?

Wait pause. Filling you in now.

Nothing. That's what's happened. After the teams win on Wednesday we went back to school Thursday and learned and then learned again on Friday. After classes I took Jasmine on a picnic at my moms' spot.

We stayed there until the sun sets. I take pictures of it and her, claiming that both are works of art but she more beautiful than any.

Earlier today was spent wrapping up plans for the wedding and now it's 8:30 p.m.

My uncle Markus and Val will be getting married at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning but for now it's all about celebrating Markus' last day as an unmarried man.

I was unaware of my invitation to the bachelor party until just now.

Scanning through my closet I find my favorite black jeans, a white hooded shirt, and my black jean jacket. After putting that on I step into my white Air Force ones.

"Em you ready?" Ma leans in and asks.

I nod and shove my phone, wallet, and keys in my pocket before following her out.

We get in her truck and drive over to Markus' apartment. Inside we find Lukas, Moses, Trey, and Aiden.

"Aye the last guests are here!" Trey exclaims excitedly, light shining on his all silver wedding band.

He and Bay got married when I was 9. Their wedding was beautiful, and was quickly followed by Bay's first tour.

"Woah woah woah not before a pre-game shot." Aiden says disappearing into the kitchen and returning with a bottle of 1800 and shot glasses.

I stand back as they all pour shots and get ready to take them.

"Em come on, this glass ain't for Casper."

My eyes travel to the table where the full shot glass sits then to Ma. She waves me over.

I walk up to the table and grab the drink.

"To Markus, congratulations my man." Trey says raising his glass.

We follow suit before downing the shots. There is no doubt to my mom now that I've drank before. My reaction wasn't noob enough for her.

"Let's roll!" Lukas moves his finger in a circular motion and we follow him out the door.

An all black party bus sits in front of us. The doors open and we climb inside.

"Woah."