"Happy."

My phone buzzes multiple times and I groan.

"Answer your phone Emerson." Jasmine mumbles burrowing her head into my neck.

I sigh and reach over, picking it up, and answering," hello?"

"Good morning princess." Ma's voice says cheerily.

I blink a few times and open my eyes, saying a quick," morning."

"Did I just wake you?" She asks.

"Kind of yeah, what's up?"

"Just wondering if you're coming home this weekend?" She asks.

I look over at the time, 8:15," yeah I might stop by. Not sure what time I'll get there."

"Okay. I love you princess."

"Love you too Ma. See you soon."

She hangs up.

Yawning I stretch my legs and arms them jump up and walk over to my luggage.

"Mm, that's a sight I don't mind seeing every morning." Jasmine mumbles.

A blush creeps up my neck reddening my cheeks. I forgot I was completely naked.

Standing up straight I slowly turn around and head straight to the bathroom.

"Come back! You're so cute when you blush!" She calls.

I roll my eyes and shower. Once I step out I lotion up and pull on my underwear followed by dark blue jeans and an undershirt.

Steam follows me out of the bathroom as I walk barefoot around the bed.

"Hey wake up," I squat and poke Jasmine's cheek.

"What?"

"Get up I want to take you to breakfast." I tell her.

At this she perks up and jumps right out of bed.

"I get what you meant. I'm really enjoying this view." I say eyes trained on her butt as she looks through her bag.

She shakes it teasingly before standing, winking, and going in the bathroom.

I chuckle and finish getting dressed. I pull on a light blue button up, socks, black hightop vans, and a black beanie.

Going around the room I pick up our scattered clothes and put them in our bags. After which I call to make preparations for breakfast.

When Jasmine comes out the bathroom she's clad in blue jeans, a plaid shirt, long grey sweater, and long black boots.

She finishes packing her things and I grab our bags.

We stop by Maggie's room, where Vincent opens the door, and let them know we're heading out. He says 'see ya later'.

After checking out we get in my car and drive away.

Like always we sing songs and talk as we drive. As we drive into my town she frowns.

"Where exactly are you taking me for breakfast?" She asks.

"Only the best restaurant in the world." I tell her.

There's an intrigued yet confused look on her face. It stays in place until we arrive.

Parking in the drive way I go around and open the door for her.

"Emerson who's house is this?" She asks as we walk up the steps.