"States!"

A/N: I'm so sorry for posting late I've been driving around all day and I've been so busy. I was literally mad when I realized I hadn't posted yet. So again sorry and here's the chapter, hope you enjoy.

***

Today is our first game of the state championship.

I wake up, Jasmine in my arms, hair splayed across my chest.

My hand comes up, gently pushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

She snuggles closer to me, arms tightening.

I chuckle," well someone's definitely awake."

A breathy chuckle escapes her mouth and she peeks up at me," yeah I'm awake."

"Good morning gorgeous," I lean down and kiss her.

She smiles," you packed?"

I nod.

Our first game just so happens to be an away game a town over. Like most away games we're staying in a hotel.

"Are you?" I ask her.

"Who said I was coming?" She raises a brow.

I freeze," oh, uh, no one."

She giggles, throwing her leg over me, and straddling my waist.

"I'm kidding of course I'm coming, I have to cheer on my girl." She smiles.

When she says my girl my heart flutters and my cheeks turn bright pink. I'm usually the one to make comments like that.

She leans down and kisses me sweetly before jumping up and heading into the bathroom, her butt not at all covered by my t-shirt that she threw on.

God I'm so in love.

I jump up and go into the bathroom, jointing Jasmine in the shower.

After making out for a minute we take turns cleaning each other which is much more intimate and sensual than I thought it'd be.

Jasmine gets out before me because I'm washing my hair. Afterwards I step out and dry off before wrapping the towel around my body.

When I get in the room she's clad in black jeans, a burgundy tank top that flows out from her body, black vans, and my gold chain.

"Oh yeah you can totally wear my chain." I joke putting on my underwear and bra.

I can almost feel her rolling her eyes as I step into my brown capris and pull on my white tee. I turn around and approach her, hands sliding around her waist.

"What's on your mind?" I ask her, placing a kiss in the crook of her neck.

She shakes her head," nothing I just zoned out."

"Mhm sure, what're you thinking about babe?"

"I'm scared."

I frown and step around to stand in front of her, hands on her cheeks," scared of what?"

"My feelings for you. We've been dating six months and I've given my virginity to you, and I'm madly in love with you. I know people who have been dating for an entire year and they haven't had sex yet or said I love you." She rants.

Nodding I gently grab her chin with my thumb and forefinger," we're not other people Jazzy. It's us. I was told that love had no time limit. When you're in love you know and it's as simple as that. I know I'm in love with you Jasmine and I'm not scared of that. Sometimes it does feel a little fast but then I remember that I don't give a shit. Life is too short to worry about falling in love too fast."