"For You."

A/N: Hey guys so there are just about two chapters after this and then the story is over. I'll give the long I'm gonna miss this speech later but just letting you guys know. Hope you enjoy.

Ever since the funeral I've been distant, quiet, alone. Not really alone, Jasmine's been by my side since the beginning and every time they have the chance my friends are too.

Two weeks have passed.

Despite being distant I still went to lacrosse practice. I just haven't played in a game since. I can't bring myself to.

Our final championship game is today right here at school.

I didn't play in the last three. I missed the first because of the funeral. The last two I attended and stayed on the bench.

My team has supported me like family, telling me that they miss me playing but at the same time telling me to take my time.

I'm ready to play tonight. It's set in my mind and heart. I'm playing this one for Grandpa Wayne. I have one hour to score 65 points(that's how old he was). I'm going to make it happen for him.

Currently I'm sitting in my Astronomy next to Jacob.

"Yo, yo, let's have a drawing contest." He nudges me.

I chuckle," alright, what?"

"We choose a constellation and see who can draw it the best and the fastest."

"So its a time and quality thing. That's pretty tough."

"You in?" He smirks.

I nod," yeah for sure."

He pulls two piece of copy paper out of his folder and slides one to me.

"Alright three minutes." He instructs.

I ready my pencil I my hand.

"Ready. Set. . . Draw." He says.

My hand immediately starts drawing Cassiopeia from memory. They glide across the paper making small stars. Then it creates the shape of it.

"Time." He says.

I drop my pencil and rub my hands together. It looks pretty decent to me. But then I look over at his.

"Where the hell did the colors come from? You didn't give me any colors!" I playfully glare at him, shoving his arm

He chuckles," I would've offered but then your picture might've been better."

I laugh," look at this crap."

"Awe Em it looks great. I mean it's not mine it it looks good."

Rolling my eyes I say," I drew stupid triangle stars and a stick figure woman. You frickin sculpted that like Michelangelo."

A smirk plays on to his face," I mean, it's no sculpture but-"