Bonus Chapter 2!

Special - Ali and Drew's First Date

Ali's POV

I thank Alex for the Chicken Alfredo and sprint upstairs.

Okay. What to wear? What to wear?

Drew didn't say where we were going he just said to dress nice. Nice could mean anything, especially when we're talking about my sense of fashion. I could make sweats look stylish.

I scan my closet for an outfit but despite the endless amount of cute clothes in there I can't find anything.

"Ugh!" I groan and run my fingers through my hair.

Shoving my hand in my pocket I pull out my phone and go straight to Pinterest. 'First date outfits', my fingers type out.

I find the cutest idea and immediately look for the clothes I need. Considering I don't have the exact clothes from the picture I feel like I did my best.

After scavenging my closet I go shower, braiding my hair while it's still wet and hoping it looks okay when I take it down.

My eyes travel over my reflection as I stand in a mid-thigh length, pink, pleated skirt, a white crop top that ends where the skirt begins, and a blue jean jacket.

Should I wear heels or sneakers? Heels. But wait what if we're walking? Sneakers.

I step into my white converse before doing my make up. Keeping it simple I apply some eyeshadow and eyeliner, lipgloss, and I do my eyebrows.

Then my bedroom door swings open. Dad stands, eyes narrowed, looking me up and down.

"Daddy are you okay?" I stand and ask.

He makes eye contact," this, this, date, with Drew, where will you be going?"

"I'm not sure he says it's a surprise. And how did you find out?"

"He's here, I thought he was here for Alex but noooo he's here for you," he finally unnarrows his eyes," you have cash on you correct?"

I nod.

"Okay. If he tries anything funny, remember to go straight for the jugular."

"Daddy," I whine.

He raises his hands in surrender," I'm just saying you never know, he is waiting for you downstairs though."

With that he nods and leaves out.

I take a deep breath.

This isn't my first date but it's my first date with Drew and he's so cute, and funny, and charming.

Straightening my back, I let my hair down and it comes out almost perfectly. I leave most of my hair down and do a small halo braid.

Then I grab my purse and leave out.

Drew is standing at the front door, shifting from one foot to the next and my dad leans against the kitchen doorframe, arms crossed.

"Dad stop trying to intimidate him."

He looks over at me and shrugs.

"Wow, Ali you look beautiful." Drew says softly, the sweetest smile on his face.

I blush," thank you. You look great too."

Which he does, clad in dark blue jeans, a navy blue button up with little white dots on it, a grey sweater over top, and black vans.

"Well uh, we should get going."

"Yeah."

My dad steps forward and places a hand on his shoulder," you two have fun, have her home by 11."