Authors Note

A/N: Hey guys so I feel like I definitely owe you all an explanation. Like I just started posting bonus chapters and then disappeared out of nowhere so let me explain so you all don't hate me.

Basically I was struggling with thinking about what to write as far as a "bonus" chapter would be. I had finally got an idea for the last bonus chapter and while writing it I got busy and then the idea started to fade from my mind and the chapter is like half written by now.

At one point I was trying to go back and write it and I just couldn't bring myself to finish it because it would be half assed and that's not the quality of writing I want to give you guys. However as of late I've gotten this idea, brilliant, in my opinion for a new book that I'm entitling Stitches. It's also a #girlxgirl book and I'm proud of where it's going and how good it is.

I still want to post this last bonus chapter for you guys but I have to get some ideas of what to do with it so that being said I'm going to tell you guys that it was supposed to be a surprise bonus chapter from the point of view of Elijah Stratton, Emerson's and Jasmine's son.

I'd like you guys to give me some feedback you know let me know what you want to know or see from his POV. Maybe you want closure about something or to know if he's famous or whatever just let me know.

Also for those of you who would be interested in my soon to be published book, Stitches, here's the Blurb or Description. . .

Stitches(GxG) -

Being broken isn't easy. Nobody ever said it was.

Mackenzie knows this.

She's been broken for so long. Despite what everyone sees her life is no cake walk. The past had written her off as unimportant, useless, and unwanted.

She has the scars, bruises, and stitches to prove it.

But what's broken can be fixed.

Or at least that's what Caitlyn thinks.

Mackenzie is a mystery to everyone who sees her and Caitlyn can't help but be attracted to her.

And maybe just maybe Mackenzie can learn that her stitches don't matter.