"Future."

A/N: So this chapter isn't as long as the rest. It's basically a set up for the best important chapters coming, a filler chapter to be honest.

The next one will definitely be the usual length with all your lovey dovey romance and friendship and some drama.

Enjoy!

***

I wake up at 8:30 and jump out of bed, startling Zeus who then moves to take my spot.

After a shower I throw my hair into a ponytail and look through the closet.

My phone buzzes.

'Hey niecie, bring your laptop and camera.' - M

I put on black dress pants, a silk black shirt, a grey blazer, and black dress shoes.

"You look sexy." Jasmine says sleepily.

Smirking I walk over to her," I could say the same to you," I lean down and kiss her.

As if my kiss woke her up she energetically bring her hand up to deepen the kiss.

My eyes peek over at the clock, 9:25.

"Mm, I gotta go," I kiss her lips quickly one more time," I'll see you later."

I grab my laptop bag and camera bag.

"Good luck baby, I love you."

"I love you too Jazzy, and you Zeus."

While I'm leaving out it smacks me in the face. I can 100% imagine a future like this with Jasmine. Waking up with her every morning, kissing her goodbye before work, saying goodbye to whatever expansion of the family we have whether it be a kid or a pet.

Once in the car I pull off and head to Markus and Lukas' office. The tall all tinted glass building with the words 'River Records' at the top in gold worlds.

I park and get out. I pull the glass doors open and head to the desk.

"Hi," I greet the receptionist.

She whips her auburn hair to the side and looks at me," what can I do for you?"

"I have a meeting with Markus Hull."

Holding up a finger she looks at something over the computer," 29th floor."

I nod and go to the elevator and take it up to the 29th floor.

Another receptionist stands and walks me to Markus' office.

"Emerson is here to see you Mr.Hull."

"Let her in." He mumbles.

The receptionist opens the door wider and as I step in she disappears.

My eyes scan the room and I have to stop my jaw from dropping.