Bonus Chapter 1!

Alright so here's the first bonus chapter. It's the one most of you requested: Jess' Pregnancy from Alex's POV - Snippets from each trimester.

***___***___***_____***___***___***

Trimester 1
With an audible groan I roll over and my arms, that I tried to wrap around Jess, fall against the empty bed. Nor do my feet feel Zeus weight beside them.

"The fuck?" I mumble, rubbing my eye and sitting up.

My entire bedroom is dark apart from the light peaking through the bathroom door.

"Jess?" I pull the covers off my legs, cold air attacking my upper half and from my knees down.

So much for sleeping without a shirt.

"Jessi? You okay?" I tap my knuckles against the door.

Ragged breathing meets my ears before she replies," I need you to stay outside that doo-" and then she throws up.

Disregarding her words I walk in only to see her leaning against the toilet, head resting on her arm, and Zeus perched on her leg.

"Hey, babe, you may not want to but I need you tell me what's wrong," I squat next to her and rub soothing circles on her back.

As if mimicking me, Zeus runs his paw over her leg repeatedly.

She sighs," my head hurts, I keep throwing up, I'm so hungry but I don't want to eat because my stomach is killing me."

Her words come out as a whine.

"Okay, you still fillin nauseous or have you emptied your guts already?"

She groans," I'm fine, a little weak though."

I nod and stand up," we're gonna head back to bed, for now, get you settled and then I'll see what I can do about us seeing the doctor later."

"Nooooooo."

With an arm hooked under her knees and one behind her back I pick her up and take her to bed, Zeus hot on my ankles.

After she's in bed I head into the bathroom, grab a wash cloth, and run it under steaming hot water. After it's warm enough I go place it on her forehead.

Then I set an empty trash can beside the bed just incase.

"Listen you try to get some more sleep, I'm gonna see if I can find you something to eat that'll settle your stomach, and call the doctor." I push a few strands of blonde hair behind her ear, smiling softly.

She nods and I stand to leave out.

"Alex." She mumbles.

Hand on the doorframe I look at her over my shoulder," what is it love?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

With one last look Jessica's way I head downstairs, pulling up Jess' doctors number on my phone and dialing.

I hope it's not too much of an inconvenience for her. It's 6:54 a.m.

To my surprise she answers," Mrs.Stratton, it's quite early, is everything alright?"

"Not entirely sure, I was wondering how soon we could come see you. Jess isn't feeling too well and I just want to make sure everything is okay."

"Okay could you tell me any of her symptoms what's wrong?" Her tone is light as always though it holds such seriousness.

I lean against the kitchen counter," when I woke up I found her throwing up, she felt warmer than usual but not by much, she had a headache, and despite the nausea she's incredibly hungry."