"Parents."

Sunday rolls around fast.

The last few days I've spent with my friends and family. Friday, after Jasmine and I made up, we made up then we went and hung out with Seth, Will, Casey, and Liv. We watched movies, played board games and uno, and are a bunch of junk food.

I spent half of yesterday with my moms and the other half with Grandpa and Grandma. We barely did anything, talked, drove around to take pictures, and then we cooked and everyone came over to eat.

Today is my last day of Spring Break followed by three weeks of school, four championship games(if we win the first), and then Senior stuff like Senior breakfast, Senior trip, and Senior skip day. The last week of May we take our finals and on June 5th I graduate.

Earlier I decided to sleep in, which is why I'm just now waking up at 12.

Lucky me lunch with Jasmine's is two hours from now so I roll out of bed and go take a long hot shower.

Once I get out I towel dry my hair, pull on my dark blue jeans, white under shirt, and brown oxfords.

Then I go to Momma and ask her to fishtail braid my hair which she happily does.

Before I turned 17 I use to ask her to brush and do my hair all the time. I miss it just as much as she does.

Her long slender fingers comb through my hair, twisting it together into the perfect braid.

"Thanks momma." I kiss her cheek before heading back upstairs.

I put on some perfume and finally put on my light blue button up.

After which I have to leave. Jasmine's parents live in a gated community 45 minutes away and I have an hour until I'm expected to be there.

I drive the 45 minutes to their gated community before taking 5 minutes to find their house.

My jaw drops at the sight of it.

The front room looks bigger than my entire house

The front room looks bigger than my entire house. Not including the additional parts on both sides and the two car garage.

I take a deep breath before heading up to the door and knocking. I steal a glance at the time on my phone, 11:56.

A man clad in a black suit answers the door. Butler.

"Miss Stratton?" He questions.

I nod.

"Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Law are expecting you." He gestures for me to step in before leading me to the dining room.

" He gestures for me to step in before leading me to the dining room