"Space."

The warmth that surrounds me when I wake up makes me want to go back to sleep, warm enough to almost drown out the annoying alarm blaring from Maggie's phone, almost.

Peeling my eyes open I realize why I'm so warm. It's not the blankets, that stop at my waist, it's the person, the angel, lying beside me. Her arm subconsciously thrown around my waist, cheek lying flat against the pillow, hair sprayed out across it, legs tangled in the sheets.

She's gorgeous, more gorgeous than ever. The morning sun shines through the cracks of the curtain lighting her face up.

"Wake up girls come on!" Maggie shouts coming out the bathroom.

Jasmine groans and turns over. I immediately miss the warmth of her arm around me.

Heaving a sigh I get up, grab my stuff and go in the bathroom. I take a 15 minute shower, the fastest shower I've ever taken, and wet my hair.

When I step out I braid my hair back and pull on my light blue jeans, and black tee.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I leave out," bathrooms all yours."

Jasmine jumps up and goes in.

I notice Maggie looking at me, eyebrow raised, as I step into my timberlands.

"What Maggie?" My arms crossed I face her.

A wicked grin is spread across her face as she shows me her phone.

Right there on the screen is me and Jasmine. I'm not sure how long ago she took the photo but it's us lying down. Jasmine's arm is wrapped around my waist, face buried in the crook of my neck and my arm is around her shoulders, head resting on top of hers.

"Maggie what the hell?"

She chuckles," you two are so cute."

"We're also just friends so delete it before it accidentally gets out." I whisper yell.

Waving her hand at me she pockets her phone and grabs her purse," don't overreact."

I shake my head, gather my things, and pull my green bomber jacket on before Jasmine comes out the bathroom. She's clad in blue lace underwear with a matching bra.

My eyes travel down her caramel skin, long legs putting thoughts in my head that shouldn't be there. To top it off: she pulls her hair out of the ponytail and shakes it loose.She looks like a fucking commercial as her long brown hair tumbles down her shoulders in waves.

God I'm a goner.

"I'll uh," my thumb points behind me to the door," I'm gonna go to the canteen um Vince is probably down there waiting for us."

Not waiting for a reply I grab up my bag and leave out. I stop by my room and swap my overnight bag for my camera bag.

I leave out the room then out the building and head over to the canteen. To my surprise Vincent is there waiting for us.

"Sup dude," he nods to me," where are the other two?"

I scratch the back of my neck," I left them in the room."

"What why?"

Sighing I slide into the seat next to him and whisper," as I'm sure you know I like Jasmine blah blah, anyway, this morning after the sleepover Jasmine comes out the bathroom in nothing but her, extremely sexy, blue underwear and I froze up then left."

"Wooow," he says before falling into a fit of laughter.

I roll my eyes," haha real funny."

With that I stand and head over to the line. Vincent walks over to me, still calming down.