Lunch

I sat down and marcel had to be the popular type and he said hi to almost every human at that school.

This school had a food truck that you could buy food from and I had 30 dollars so I went buy 2 slices of pizza for myself. I know realistically I could eat a whole box. But not today. I went in line and marcel soon arrived behind me.

I ordered and went to pay but marcel tried to pay. " here I got it" marcel tells me. "No it fine , really " I tell him still trying to pay for the food.

The man watched us and then just takes Marcel's money. "Thanks but I can pay for myself " I tell him walking away with my food. He then takes me to a table. "Here these are my friends."

I see a green eyed girl with light bangs and a pearly white smile. She was laughing with an apple in her hand. The other girl had wavy hair and was kinda on the lighter side.

"Jojo, Eva , this is Jiselle. She is new to uni high." Marcel tell me a wave at them with a smile. We started talking about the school.

"Can I see you schedule?" Eva and Jojo ask me. I pull it out of my pocket sand hand it to them.

"Wow we have a lot of our classes together. Jojo tells me while taking another bite of her blood red apple.

"Me and you have all our classes together actually " Eva tells me handing me my schedule back. 

I grin a small bit.  We sat together the rest of lunch and talked. This year might be okay.