Steven Heart

I seen his colored eyes and his curly hair. He looked back at me. I immediately looked down and continued my sketch.

Then in the corner of my eye I could see someone walking towards me. I looked up. Oh I'm so thankful I didn't see him. The teacher was talking to me.

He gave me pointers and walked away. He had a combover. He had brown basic eyes. But they were nice. He wore a pair a black jeans and walked over with a smile.

"Hey" I look up taking my head phone out of my ear.

" oh shit ,  um hey" I say back nervously.

"You must be new right. " he pulls out a wooden stool and sits next to me. I scoot over a bit so he could sit nearby me.

Jordan looked up and then looked back down immediately.

"Hi I'm Steven " He says getting closer. He pulls a note book from his black and white blanket.

"Hi I'm jiselle " I smile getting back to my art work. Then jordan passed me a small piece of paper with writing. It's said

"Omg that's Steven heart!!! Like every girl in this school likes him. I swear " I looked up at her to see her looking at me.

"Well that would explain why every girl in this class is starring at me. " I wrote back to her on the note. I passed it back and she shrugged.

The bell rang. " hey jiselle " Steven called for me. I look back right before leaving the desk.

"Here's my number. Don't give it around. " he smiled and handed me a small scrap paper. I put it in my back packet of my skinny blue jeans.

I walked out. Jordan was waiting for me. " oh my gosh. He never goes out with anyone. Did he tell you something" she asked me meeting Eva in the hallway.

Eva told her. Then they were asking me all these weird questions. I answered  most then marcel came.

But one thing they did tell me was. Don't tell marcel. They have problems.

"What are we talking about " marcel asked with a smile.