Lisa

Me and marcel had agreed to go for a weekend. I would leave my mom a note and we would drive the car that we found a couple of moths ago.

The night was tonight. No flaking. We planned every moment. We would listen to alternative music and talk about everything. He told me he had a surprise for me. I was worried.

I ate dinner and told my mom that me and marcel would be out for the weekend.
"Mom I know it's my birthday weekend but I want to spend it with him. You know how much I miss Lisa around this time of year." I say almost ready to cry because I hate arguing with my mom.

I went to my room and sat on my bed with my large teddy bear. I begin to cry. I see my brother come and hug me. " I really miss her. I miss her so much. It's not fair." I begin to cry so hard into his shoulder that he needs a new shirt.

"It's happens jiselle. I'm sorry it was to soon." I begin to hear his voice cracking and sniffles start.

I sat on my bed and for the first time in a while cried with my brother.

Who is Lisa ?

Lisa, my younger sister. She passed away with cancer. I spent my birthday in the hospital with her waiting for her to come back from Kemo.

That's when the nurse came into room 1709A sand tells me that her body couldn't handle the radiation. " she didn't make it. Although as she does her last words were.

"I'm sorry I was mean jiselle I love you and I love you so so much that if my love for you was strong enough to fight the cancer I would be with you making you buy me ice cream. I love you guys."  Lisa 💓

I begin to cry so hard on the floor and my whole world begins to fall apart. I didn't know I could become so connected. She was only 6. She was diagnosed at the age of 4.

I can still here her laugh when Luis would get in trouble. I remember when we went wig shopping because we knew she would fight it. She picked out the cutest wig for a 5 year old. I remember styling it for her kindergarten graduation.

She was always happy not letting cancer get in the way. I miss her so much. I can here her voice. I still have the card she made me for my birthday.

"Rose are pink, yellow white red. But I don't no what to write I love sister." She said the same thing to me before the last kemo.

I miss you Lisa