Marcel

Trying to move to hear what Maria Marcel's mom was going to say. "Marcel is awake. I gasp. Although he is suffering from shock. He thinks it's still gonna happen." They have to check him out but he is gonna be okay." Those words to my hear. Well I wanted to cry tears of joy.   

But then of Course my doctor had to come in. "Hi can I talk to your parents. All of you need to hear this." He said no emotion on his face.   "Is it good or bad" I ask. "Bad is an understatement." He says quietly.

"Hello mrs and mr Perez. I'm so sorry to inform you this but your daughter had been diagnosed with stage 2 cancer. She will need to go into Kemo therapy. We will start on Thursday.

Marcel's mom burst into tears. But my mom went into shock. My dad couldn't look at me. His heart was broken. But seeing that made mine hurt.

"How was the cancer detected?" I ask.

So you have been feeling dizzy haven't you . He asks.

Yeah why. It was nothing to serious. I say.

Actually you should have been to the doctors a long time ago. That may have been able to start kemo early. Your first session is wensday morning.

I laid in bed listening to music until I went to sleep. I slept for about a whole day and nobody woke me up.

This is the same way grandma passed and now I am. I thought alone to myself.

Now me, I kept saying over in my head.