finally going home

it's been great with marcel and all but I'm scared that what we have wont last. well most importantly I won't last, that i'll die in the process. that's why we are doing it. we are having sex because I am 16 probably won't make it to 17. so have live my best life right?
we were in the car and marcel had kissed my forehead and I kissed his lips. I whispered in his ears the words" I want to do it 100% sure"
" are you sure this is something that means alot to you and i don't want to take it from you. I mean we will be taking each others so it's a both of us think i'm ready when you are, i just want to confirm with you." he said a bit concerned for us and me more than himself.
" yes marcel im sure. I want to do this" i smiled and held his jawline.
My mom dropped us off at his house because i had told him once that i want to loose it in a romantic way. So he said to give him about 25-30 min to prepare he wanted it to be special. So i hopped in the shower. I began to cry when i would have flashbacks to when me and him would sit and talk about the little things in life and talk about the universe and how we were both going to go here and do this. I remembered that i put it behind the mirror that was a secret medicine cabinet. I put the paper in an advil case. I got out of the shower and grabbed it and opened it and there was nothing there. " he - he threw it away. I was upset because that was one of the first things we had done together. It was the day he had saved me from steven. That day. I quickly put on my clothes that i had previously had on because i know that he wanted me to wear his clothes. He ;loved that i wore all his clothes. I had tears in my eyes because it felt like he threw away a piece of my heart. Like he was careless like it didn't even matter anymore.
I walked down stairs to see the note i was looking for. He had rose petals around it. He seen the tears in my eyes he was wearing a red dress shirt. I had came down the stairs quietly and he was still practicing what he was going to say.
" i wanted to make this day special so i tried"
" jiselle , i love you and everything about you"
" i don't wanna live in w world where me and you- uhhh that doesn't make sense what am i gonna do."
" i like the first one " i laughed, i smiled and looked at him.
"I originally wanted to do this for our 1 year but you know. I was kinda in a coma, so i couldn't. But i love you and i just want to get that point across. I don't care if you have no hair, i don't care if your smile i crooked even though its straight as fuck and it's the biggest turn on when you smile with those eyes that could make my day go from almost wanting to die to being thankful that i'm alive. " he said hiding his blushing cheeks.
I began walking over.. " WAIT" he yelled he ran to get his phone. He recorded me and he started playing ed sheeran perfect.
( listen to this song i listened to it while writing this, this or piece by piece by kelly clarkson )
There were pictures of us laid out on the floor along with many rose petals. They leg to the hot tub the last picture was one from vegas.
THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM WRITING IT BECAUSE IT WAS MY CHOICE SO PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME. THANK YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE OLDER SO LIKE I SAID READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Marcel took off his buttoned down shirt and walked away and came back in a pair of black swimming trunks. He hopped in and grabbed my hand and pulled me in slowly and soflty. I sat next to him and cuddled with him. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me on top of him. The rapidly began kissing me. He soft lips made the moment even better. He Moved his left hand closer to my inner thigh and began slowly moving in to my 😼. He began fingering me. He began slowly but began speeding up he knew exactly what he was do0ikng he was gentle but rough when I asked. we moved into the bedroom he put me on then bed and began taking off his shorts. he smiled withn his white teeth. you ready he said withn a cute little voice crack. I began blushing then he laughed. he went on top and slowilyh began his way down and he got down to my ..... he looked up at me from my inner thighs. He slimed and began putting his tongue in slowly then I moan softly , the lights were dimmed then he threw the covers over his. he began going faster then he kissed my .... then I hear the rubber smack then the covers are removed. he leans on top and lost in the fire begins playing,( by the weeknd listen if you want.)

he puts hiks member in and I moan softly he cut soff my moan with a kiss then he pulled away and broke the kiss. I pulled him in closer. I knew he had a thing for pulling hair. so I was wearing my wig. but he ran his fingers through it." I with or without it I will still love you and continue to admire your beauty. " he said. I pulled him in for a kiss even stronger and we continue to keep going. he went in again and I felt him groan. But the last time he went in I moaned louder than before. Then we separated. We took a deep breath and looked at each other. The. Went to sleep.