Choices

I go to the corner expecting to see marcel waiting there. But someone else. Someone I've never seen.

Some grown man. He sits in his car staring at me with a smile. I creepy one. I began to walk faster. I hear marcel scream watch out. I look forward and see him running towards me. I run forward not even knowing what's happening.

Then I hear a loud bang. The man in the car. He just killed himself. Marcel stays with his arms around me. Covering everything he can with himself.

Marcel stays there. I don't wanna ruin the moment. But he is so protective. I slowly remove his tight grip about my body.

I lean in and kiss him. I long soft kiss. His arms reaching my waist. His soft pink lips, they slowly touch mine then it seemed to go on forever. Because it began raining.

He gave me his hoodie and we walk he's the man with the gun that killed himself in front of us. Well we pulled him out of the car. We left no tracks and left him on the curb and but the gun by his head. Because that's what happened. So we left him there.

Although he had a nice car. Marcel has his permit. We got into the car. And drove it down to a valet. We had no idea what to do with it.

So we left it there. And marcel walked me home. It was at least 6 already. I got home supper wet and with Marcel's Gucci sweater.

"Who's sweater is that" my mom asked when I walked into the door. She was cooking dinner. 

"It's Marcel's, he let me borrow it today because my sweater got supper soaked. I guess he was just being a good friend. " I say closing and locking the door.

"Oh well that was nice of him " my mom tells me.

"Okay well I have some homework to finish up today " I say walking up the stairs to my room.

I put my phone onto shuffle to listen to music. Then feeling Whitney by post Malone came on. I then began to think about Steven.

Maby he cheated on me cause I wasn't good enough.

Many he cheated because he didn't ever care for me

Maby he cheated because there is no way to even love me.

What if I just left all this behind. I left everything.

Everyone.