Strolls in the rain

Thank you so much for the reads. I'm sorry if I'm annoying. 1000 I can't thank everyone who reads this enough.

This makes me so happy to know that something I wrote from scratch. I god you like this Promise.

💓💓💓- jiselle

After I seen Damien tell me that he had something he had been holding back I was scared.

"Jiselle , I think I'm gay. But can I kiss you and find out for sure?" He asked me. My mouth drops.

"Damien I'm sorry I can't. I have marcel." I say walking away.

What if marcel doesn't find out." He pulls me arm back to face him.

I'm so close I can feel him breathe. His green eyes his jawline. I didn't know what to do. I feel my phone go off but I'm so close I don't know what to do.

A few years ago younger me would love to do this. But the 15 year old me says no. Although that's what my head is telling me and my mouth won't say it. He looks at me. I pull away and then see someone pull Damien back.

It's marcel!!!! I go and grab marcel. He is kicking Damien's ass. Holy shit.

"Babe chill." I pull marcel back and hold him in my arms. He hold me tightly.

I hold marcel in my arms tightly on the floor as it begins to rain. The rain doesn't even bother us. I have me hoddie covering me and marcel. His head lies on my shoulder and I hold his neck.

"You know that I love you to the moon and back jiselle." He says not breaking the hug.

"I love you to Pluto and back babe." I say breaking the hugs.

Marcel lifts me up by my thighs and carries me to his house.

He gives me a blanket and cuddles with me while watching movies on his bed.

Nobody was home. But I really needed marcel in my life.

"Did you kiss him back?" Marcel asks.