Maby its normal

Maby it's normal for marcel not to come after me every time we argue.

I'm just really spoiled with the idea of him he is nice and as much I want to verify that we are together I don't.

I'm scared if his fans. They are supper crazy. Last time me and marcel went out to basket robins and some girl came up to marcel and told him that gage knew where he lived and that if he didn't take a picture with her than she would expose him.

He would have taken the pictures with her even if she didn't know. Marcel loves all his fans. We just took the picture left and didn't go back to that basket robins.

I never really understood how much marcel meant to me until he left me. He left me thinking about everything he has done for me. I can't even sleep. That's it I can't take it anymore.

I put my dirty white vans in and a sweater. One of his actually and then start walking to is house.

I eventually got there and then knocked on the door.

I seen marcel open it.

"Let's make it official. I say I grab his face with the long sleeve from the sweater and kiss him. And he kissed back. Then it was just silent. "I have to go marcel." I walk away slowly and begin to walk back to my house.

As soon as I start to walk back to my house I no longer felt safe. I began to walk faster. Then even faster. So fast that I began to run. My house was about 2 blocks from marcel. It was dark out so it was different. And I didn't feel safe at all.