Dinner

I had offered marcel a chance to get to know me mom and dad. They we're in town this weekend.

" hey are you coming " jiselle

"Yeah around 5;30 " marcel

"Okay see you then" jiselle

I sent him the address and then continued to get ready.

"We're home " I hear coming from downstairs. I rush down stairs to see my mom and dad.

"Hey mom , dad I have a friend coming over for dinner is that okay" I ask quickly. "Of course" my dad says hugging me.

I thank them and then run back upstairs to continue getting ready. About 30 minutes later the door bell rang. I ran down stairs quickly and seen my mom welcoming marcel.

"Hi marcel" I say interrupting him and my moms conversation. " jiselle I didn't know you were going to have a handsome young boy come over" she tells me while walking over to the island in the kitchen.

I walk towards her and then smile and help her serve everyone. My mom called down to my brother who was in college already. "Luis dinners ready. " I hear him coming down the stairs and then I see him.

Then he sees marcel. He stops moving. "Mom who's that. " he asked while pointing to marcel.

"This is Jiselle' s friend from school." Mom mom tells him with her sweet soft voice.

" um okay " he tells my mom. His eyes have not moved from marcel.

He comes down the rest of the stairs and then my dad came down. "Hi you must be jiselle a friend he says while scooting his chair into the table to get closer. Marcel is sitting across from my dad and next to me. My mom is at the edge of the table. And my brother had to me next to me dad.

We talk and have a great spaghetti dinner. And talk all night. My mom laughed a few times at things marcel said.

At at least 7:45 we were finally done. I still don't think my brother liked marcel. But my dad called marcel son by the time he left.

"Well I should see you all soon "he said as he walked out the door. I walked him out to his mom who had picked him up. "Bye marcel " I say and wave to him. His mom pulled up and a gave her a wave goodbye and hi. I smiled and she smiled back and drive away.

The dinner went okay. Surprisingly.