Leaving

That day was to emotional. I don't want to revisit.

I packed my bags and took a 2 hour nap. I woke up at about 10:30 at night because of my alarm. I went to my mothers room and kissed her forehead. Then went to give my brother a hug. "I'll be back" I whispered in his ear.

"You better" I hear as I am leaving the room I smile and turn back to him. Then begin waking again. Marcel is outside.

"You ready babe?" Marcel says. He grabs my bags and puts the into the trunk. He opens the door and starts the car.

"What to listen to?" I ask him. I put Clairo to play. I sing the words in sync. Marcel is driving and just laughs at me.

Marcel's POV

I couldn't believe I would be doing this.i jada surprise for her. I recently bought her a promise ring. We have been together for about 9 months. They have been the best mine moths of my life. I just stitch her sing clairo and as the song finished playing I hear 21 savage begin playing. Tell me why she know every single word and beat. The same thing with betrayed by Lil xan. And damn she could rap. Well when the words are written for her.

About and 2 hours later we stop at a motel. It was 30$ so we payed and went to the room. We reach the room and I see jiselle throw herself on the bed. Her Nike slide fall off and I take off my vans and lay next to her. We went to bed so easily that night.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard jiselle crying. I look over to her and begin to spoon her. She turns herself over. "Hey , Hey don't cry baby" I say softly while rising her chin to look at me. I kissed her fore head and held her tight to my chest.

She held my hand and I woke up the same way I fell asleep. I would steal the moon for jiselle.

I love her