Sinking into reality

I will be able to attend school again in about 4 weeks I will have to be pushed around. It's horrible. Everyone will look at me like something is wrong with me. I just don't care what happens to me. I just want marcel to wake up.

I wonder what's going on in his mind I'm so scared for him.

I just removed screaming in horror with the blood everywhere and not being able to move.

I seen marcel in a distance screaming my name I couldn't see anything. It was so foggy. And there was ash and debri everywhere. I only have 2 things to remover marcel as. My ring that I haven't taken off. And I won't. My Poloroid photo of me and marcel in front of the Las Vegas effil tower. I won't let it go. My legs are dead I might as well chop them off. It's not easy.

Next day*

Today they said I can see marcel if I'm ready. I just wanted to see him. See his face. Feel his hands. It was the time. The nurse wheeled me over there. I didn't know how to want to feel sad or happy or hurt so many emotions fighting in my head. Fighting on what to feel more. But when I got to the room. Anger and guilt and sadness won the fight. I broke down crying. I cried and the nurses try to calm me down. It's not possible.

Nurses point of view.

The young girl was screaming and crying and screaming and more crying and she couldn't even look at him. The young boys mother came to calm her down. They went hugging a sobbing for a long time. She finally when to see him closer and feel him.

She touches his hand and gives out small sobs again. The boys mom rubbed her shoulders as they cried. Then she couldn't handle it. She started whispering something nodding her head and shaking her head. Then sobbing again. Then she turned her arm in an angle where you could see that something had hurt her because there where slits on her wrist that were not properly taken care of.

Nothing happened except for sobbing and eventually silence. She put the ring on her finger. A very nice rose gold ring. It had a beautiful diamond in the middle. It was gorgeous. She game a small smile and kissed his lips. Then they took her back to the bedroom.

Jiselles pov

I would do anything to give marcel his life back. He was so amazing so sweet and funny. Very competitive in soccer.  Always said I was cheating.  I love him so much that I can't stand to see him. Then I seen Marcel's mom run to my room. She burst in.  Saying "