Salt and ice

My brother wanted to do this challenge where you put ice and salt on a part of your body. I never would do that.

All night though my phone went off. Then when I woke up I checked it. "Marcel's mistress ?" I seen all over the internet. "Who is she" " how long have they been together " " are they official " "why has it been a secret "

Luckily the pictures didn't show my face. I knew I had to announce it.

Text message from Jojo *

Dude do you see the pictures online ?

Yeah. We should actually talk. There is something I need to tell you. Meet me at my house in 5 min we can walk to school.

I didn't plan on going to school but I had to today. Walking would be a good time to tell her.

I put on tights and some white vans. I put my white Gucci and gold sweater. I put my hair in a messy bun but a cute one. I grabbed my backpack and waited for Jordan.

"Hey " I said when Jordan came up. I gave her a hug and we started walking.

"Hey so about that picture." I begin to say quietly. "Yeah what about it" she says quickly.

"That's me in the picture." I say quietly. She looks up with the biggest smile on earth.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" she screams with excitement.
"Yeah. I am so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She pulls me in for a hug. "I'm so happy for you guys. Wait..... what about Amanda." She pulls me away from the hug.

"Yeah see I am Amanda." I say smiling.

" that's so cute. I'm so glad you guys are finally together." Happily said.

"I'm glad you approve I love you Jordan."

"I love you to. But I have something to ask."