Silence

I didn't wanna tell marcel any thing. Not because it's cause I liked him or anything. More kinda like it's just none of his business.

"Let's go to class I say breaking the silence.we finish the rest of the day and it was so hot that I had to take off my sweater.

I hate taking off my sweater because my boobs are a size D. And people ALWAYS stare at me.

I was playing soccer. Then marcel calls me.

"Hey jiselle " I walk over to him supper sweaty. I have my gym clothes that I just bought on. "What's up" I say while still attempting to catch my breathe. 

"One , here's a water. " I smile and take it gently from his hand. " Thanks " I tell him while opening the new water.

"Okay so there is this rumor that Steven heart gave you his number and I was just like no I doubt it. " he continued and I just chugged the water because I had nothing to say. "But yeah that's what I thought " he said.

And that's when I ran out of water. " I'm yeah he gave me his number but I didn't text him or anything. I actually lost it I think" that's a lie. I can give the exact location of that colored paper.

It was green and in my left jean pocket. My jeans were in the big pocket of my backpack. And well you get the point.

"But he did give me his number. It's really no big deal through " I say sitting on the bleachers. I have cooled down a bit by now.

"It's kinda a big deal because people are asking me about you. I'm not gonna lie but he seen us hanging out and me and Steve have problems. He might just be doing this to piss me off. " marcel said sitting down next to me.

"Sorry marcel not everything is about you. " I put the empty water bottle in my bag and run back to the field and begin to play soccer again.

I feel marcels eyes on me still. I ignore them. After a good 45 minutes I finished and marcel looked frustrated with homework. And he was in the same exact place he was before I left. I walk up and give marcel a look.

"So why did you stay here" I ask. " I stayed because I didn't want you mad at me. And actually I left. I bought you another water bottle. " he smiles at me. I sit next to him.

" thanks marcel. Do you want to come over for dinner " I ask while getting my stuff together.

"Yeah sure I'll ask " marcel tells me.