marcels POV

marcels POV 

I knew that kissing Marissa would ruin everything I ever built with Jiselle but at the same time I've wanted Marissa since 5th grade. so anyone could see why it was so easy to be tempted by her. she has a perfect smile, long hair but she recently cut it. she still looks gorgeous without a doubt. she has a laugh that could save someone. she was perfect she was in cheer she was the dream girl. 

sure Jiselle has a perfect smile, she had her curly mid length hair and she played soccer. her laugh was adorable she was always laughing so it was fine because her laugh was cute and fit her personality. but after her cancer , she lost her always recurring laugh and she lost her curly hair. I haven't played soccer with her in a while so she's not the same. 

Maybe she doesn't have anything to laugh or smile about that's why she was never laughing I mean , think about it she is going through her last surgery tomorrow she was original and always lets live in the moment never we didn't plan things the way Marissa did. I did date her in the 8th grade it wasn't anything serious we dated for about a month but she broke up with me because I never liked to do things her way. which made me feel like of I didn't do things her way I didn't do things right. but with Jiselle anything I did with her felt right. When I would sing off-key to " tinder song " by VICTOR. she loved that song so much that it would always be hard for her not to sing along she had an amazing voice she sounded like Adele and she hated to sing but would always sing for me because I always remind her about how beautiful her voice is. that's one ting that cancer never took from her. it also didn't take away her take on life. Jiselle had the mentality that you would only live once and you never know when your time is over. I never really got into that but she did because the day she reminded me that she has no idea when the Kemo is just not gonna work and she wont have anything left to fight with. that every thing would be gone. that's why when I would tell her lets go and do thus she would hop on out of whatever she was doing. she would always get up and go and do it. 

that's something Marissa would never do. she always had a plan. they were to different people but I fell in love with both of then. 

except when I had the one that was right for me , I messed up with the one that loved me more than anybody else in the world. 

and this is where our story begins. 

tomorrow Jiselle goes into Kemo for the last time. the power of this one is so strong that she could die or it could be enough to kill the cancer. its an either or situation. she hasn't texted me all day im worried. I think ill go to her house and ill see her and check up on her. I sat at home checking to see the odds of someone living through this type of thing that I don't know how lat ei was up till I was on my laptop and I found out everything I needed to know. I knew the chances or her living are less that 62%. it ranges but she has a high chance of a heart attack or heart failure or even worse she could have a seizure and brain damage from the power. 

I heard a knock at the door I opened it up it was Jordan. " hey have you heard from Jiselle" Jordan asked me she sounded worried. 

" no , I-I could ask you the same." I said with my voice trembling. 

" let me know if you see her" Jordan asking. I heard my phone go off. " jojo I have to take that talk to you later, let me know if you hear from her"she nodded but with the same scared face on her. I gave her a hug and she got into a car and drove off immidetly. 

I walked over to the kitchen island where I left my phone and seen a text from marissa. 

" hey, can I come over?" - marissa 

" yeah , is everything okay ?" -marcel 

"mmm not really."-marissa

"okay ill see you soon then" -marcel

as soon as I said that yes I knew I messed up I shouldn't have done that but what did I do I did that.  I sent that "yeah"

I haerd a knock about 5 minutes later. I opened it and I seen marissa. she hugged me tightly and began to cry. I pulled her back, but only to fall back in love with her. she closed to door and used her long sleeve to dry her tears. I stopped the on ethat was rolling down from her eye falling onto her left cheek. 

she looked up at me and gradded my hand. she ulled me upstairs. 

I followed as if I didn't know whos house we were in and how we were going upstairs only to do things I regret. we got to the top of the stairs. 

she looked me in my eyes and she kissed me. 

I grabbed her soft face and began kissing her. the kissing led to ebverything fast. it went very fast. the next thing I knew when I opened my eyes I had seen her pulling my shirt off. she took off her long sleeve. she kissed my abs and she kissied my lips again. 

that's when she pulled away. she looked at the door. she then looked at me. that's hwne I seen Jiselle. that's when I watched her heart drop. I felt it harder than anything ive ever felt in my life. she was wearing my hoodie , I had given it to her the day she strated her sururey. 

I watched her eyes slowly close. then I watched her break as I slowly got off the bed but as I took a step closer I felt the tears bulding up and they were ready to falls. everything ive ever built with her.

........gone......

any fuiutre I had imagined with her.

never..........

anthing if I pictured my life with her. that memory doesn't exist, that thought doesnr matter anymore. because she would never forgive me.

I watched her open her eyes. sh eran down stairs and threw my hoodie on the floor. I began sobbing but no harder than her. I have never seen her cry like this before. " stop crying you don't even have a reason "she told me.

she walked out the door. slammed it, I went to chase after her but she was gone. it was 1am. I began running. I ran to the left towards her house. I didn't know that she would go there or not but I was wrong.