good bye

listen to I love you by billie ellish while reading this chapter. it makes it so much more emotional. thank you!

I began breaking out into tears, thinking about Marcel. I cried and cried; the doctors tell me everything will be okay. Then inject me, and the last thing I remember is crying.
Too bad I didn't wake up. Isn't it. I had written something for my
Mom
Dad
Marcel
All my friends
And everyone important to me.
I left the password with my mom before I went into surgery. Well before I died.
Yup, that's right it's dead Jiselle talking. Guess we all seen this coming. I mean let me just tell you about what deaths like come on let's have fun with it.
My life flashed before my eyes, everything that's ever happened came in a flash.
Including-
I'm not gonna talk about it. Me waking up at my old school with my old friends. With my old boyfriend, with my old classes and teachers. Then I blinked again and seen everything again. But this time it was at University High. Then a second passed, and I saw me at the beach.
With Marcel. Then I blinked again and seen him cheat.......... again. I was never enough for him, and never will be. It so hard not to think about him because well, he was the love of my life. and now I don't have experience. so let's just see what he thinks of my letter.
Jiselle being a ghost pov
My mom is in the lobby, wow she's not crying but who is she talking to all I saw was them holding a white hoodie, and they had their hoodie on. I began walking towards them. It was Marcel. I get closer to hear the conversation.

" I love your daughter so much, and I know she isn't going to want to talk to me, but I just want her to know that I love him and if I was homeless, but with her, I would feel like the richest man in the world because I would be with an angel. she is the definition of perfection, and I just wish she would see but she is so stubborn and feels like shes ugly but little do you know that im the one that's going to start a petition and have everyone to sign it so she can know that she is the most beautiful women in the world and if the Guinness record doesn't see that then I am just going to have to fight with them. " he says , "Jiselle is going to make it out don't worry hun she'll  be  out right now and you won't have to tell me these things.-

marcel cuts her off
"Woah Woah Woah "thing" pssshhh these are facts that I'm telling you, and I can prove it with any picture of her in the world," Marcel says proudly. I smile, knowing that he is happy. But I just realized that they don't know if I'm dead or not.
I walk into the room that they were doing my procedure and see the doctors screaming and busy at work, " keep her alive I don't care what it takes WE ARE DOING IT SHE ISNT LEAVING US TODAY" I walk away with a little smirk little do they know I'm already dead. Then I waited a little longer only to watch myself flatline. Then I see the doctor slam his gloves on the tray. He goes to wash his hands and cries. She's gone, her boyfriend outside told me " keep her alive I need my future bride. How am I supposed to tell him that the young women he though he was going to marry isn't gonna make it. " the doctor began sobbing softly.
"I cant tell the kid can someone do it for me please the mom and the kid," he said and went into another room and walked away furious with emotion.
I follow the doctor that goes to inform my mom and marvel my question is tho were is my dad. Like what could be more important than my death like really.?
"hi, are you the mother of Jiselle Perez," the small Asia lady says sweetly.
" yes, how did it go," my mom asks with worry beginning to grow in her eyes.
Marcel looked like he was crying 5 min before the nurse had gotten there.
" I'm so so so sorry to inform you that jiselle didn't make it due to bleeding out and the drugs were too strong for her." the nurse said while holding my mom's hand. I watched my mom break. I watched her fall to the floor and cry. Marcel his eyes, they lost the light. They lost everything I loved about them. He just sat there in shock. Then I watched him comfort my mom as she whaled and cried in a way that nobody could ever. She fell to the floor and began screaming no and crying while marcel tried to comfort her but could barely hold himself together. I saw him; I watched it all happen. I watched his break, and I watched my mom break.
"sucks doesn't it," a voice behind me says.
"Greg nice to meet you he smiles. He was an older man, maybe 26. Hun your in the "after well ". See you have the choice to go back to your life, or you can watch your family suffer and just float around here, but you're limited to only seeing sad memories its kind of like hell, but you have the choice to stay or go. You have approximately 8 minutes to decide your time in running. I look back at the bed I was in and hopped back into my body.
Goodbye after well. And fuck you cancer for bringing me here.
I lay down and count to 5. I open my eyes and find myself in a hospital room and see marcel sleeping on the lazy boy the hospital had in the corner he was covered with one of my blankets, and he was wearing the sweater I would always steal from him. I see my mom sneak in here with Chinese food, and she sees me walking up. She runs to me and hugs me. I bring my finger to my mouth, indicating he to keep her voice down so that marcel can continue sleeping.
He hasn't left, and he told me about everything she says
you should forgive him.
look around
i see hundreds of flowers and see every picture i had ever taken with marcel all above my hospital bed. i look over to see him sleeping.
i don't know what i would do if you died my mom says.
Well, he was a mess too. He lost it he has been crying these past days. i mean you died and came back to life so what are we to expect. It was so weird. But when you did marcel, he just collapsed he lost a part of himself. He also made a petition you need to take a look at later. But Jiselle this boy loves you. More than anything else in his world, you should give ehim a second chance. He also suggested that we get take out because ut was your favorite food. Oh, and he also has been buying you food because he knows how much you hate hospital food, it's all in the fridge.
I smile and look over at Marcel. Then I threw a fortune cookie at his, and he jumped up immediately and rand to me and hugged me and began to cry.
" jiselle I love you so much like him even wearing your favorite sweater because its the last thing you have to me. He began crying in our hug. I never left and I never will, I love you so much, and I don't know what would happen if you died I mean who am I supposed to marry. o Can't marry your grave I mean I would have to set up the camp site and camp and live on your grave for the rest of my life. He pulls away, and I see tears in his eyes. I hug him again and smile.
I love your marcel, Ruiz.
jiselle Perez, you have no idea about the love I have for you. Its never ending, and it will forever be your love, and everything I have is yours. Including my sweater, he says, not breaking the hug.
I pull away. I love you forever i say and smile. I kiss him and dry his tears.
We sat and ate Chinese food while he told me about the petition. We finished and grabbed our fortune cookies.
" keep those you love close and never let go."
He grabbed my hand. " I'm never letting go," he kissed me. he held my hand and never let go.
"I love you jiselle Jolene Perez "
i smiled. " i love you more, ill love you forever."
And that's our happy ever after.
I hope you enjoyed the book THATS OFFICIALLY IT.
If you have any questions, i will be doing a whole segment where i answer questions. It will be the next chapter. So feel free the ask anything. No question is too ridiculous. have fun with it and thank you for reading i appreciate you all. i will be publi9shing another love story but let me know if you want another marcel one?
Anyways love jiselle. Thank you (: sending all my love.