What if

I sat at home looking at my laptop wat hung stranger things. My favorite show. I never really intended to stay home today but I'm not gonna go to school and see Steven.

I just hope Jordan left him alone cause I feel bad for him. Although at the same time I kinda hope he gets his ass whooped.

I hear the door unlock. I went to look out of my window and see who it was. I seen my brothers car. Shit!!!!!

I walk into my bathroom and hide in the closet.

I hear moaning and I'm in disgust. " oh fuck." I think to myself. I hear some random girl I don't know say." Wanna try the bathroom." She says to my brother.

"Not the main bathroom cause I won't be able to piss in there if we do. And my bathroom is super dirty, what about my sisters bathroom?" I heard my brother say.

I was about to sit through my brother having sex with some random girl in my bathroom. And I can't stand up to him without getting in trouble. "Fuck !" I say to myself.

I hear the door turn. "It's locked." I hear him say. "I don't know where the keys are?" He says. I hear them walk away.

I hear them close a door and lock it. I come out of my bathroom. Oh thank god I locked it I think to myself.

I texted marcel. "Hey , did you go to school!" - jiselle

"No I can't I was gonna text you today after cause I didn't know if you went" - marcel

"Come to my house. And stay outside we can go to David busters or something. I just really don't wanna be home" - jiselle

"Okay I'll be there in an hour" - marcel

"Okay see you soon" - jiselle

Call over *

I got ready and put on some makeup. I knew my brother doesn't come out of his room for a while when having sex cause he likes to take a shower. Also he likes to cuddle with the girl.

If he knew I was ditching school to see marcel. Oh no I'm dead as soon as he finds outs.

I slowly lurk out of the house. I wait at the corner for marcel. Then someone else pulled up.

Thanks for reading!!!!! Check out my edits page on instagram it's @wolfhardedts you can message me and I'll respond through Wattpad. Thanks for reading my book I truly appreciate it. Don't forget to vote. Thanks love you.