The beach

I was finally going to be able to be let out of the hospital because the drug they gave me is working pretty good. So marcel wanted to take me somewhere.

I told him he could I was going to be out for about a week then go to check in. But he said he had something he had wanted to do it would be 7 things for all 7 days.

My mom checked me out and marcel walked took me to the car. He opened the door and sat next to me he held my hand.

To the beach he said to my mom. She looked at me through the mirror and smiled. She drove us to the pier and dropped us off " have fun " she said.
Marcel grabbed my hand and we began to walk on the pier. The sun was bright it was about 3ish in the afternoon. We sat and talked about lots of different things. It was almost 5 when we were done. We decided to walk the sand. We sat on the beach watching the sunset. I could hear the waves and it was beautiful something i would miss when I died. I already know I'm going to die so I want to spend as much time as possible with him. I could feel his eyes on me as I watched the suns reflection on the ocean and it's calming waves. 
Marcel grabbed my soft warm hand and comforted it with his. I felt safe and like nothing was wrong.

Like I wasn't sick
Like there wasn't a care in the world
Like I was going to live until I'm 80 with marcel.

But me and marcel won't be together forever.