Places

Me and Marcel's moment right now felt fake. Felt like a movie. A fantasy. Everything I could ever want.

Marcel and I walked to a subway. We waited there and talked. Then we got on the sub way we just looked and everyone. And everyone stared at me and him.

"Hey jiselle What ya doing here " I heard a familiar voice. "We got out of school early and we're heading to downtown" I said quickly. It was my brother and I had no idea why my brother was out either.

He sat next to me. "We didn't see each other. " he said to me. Then I pinky promised cause that was our thing since we were smaller.

"Okay I never saw you " I said to him. "Marcel what do you want to do today" I asked Turing around to face him.

"Let's just walk around and do whatever we want " he said smiling. "That sounds perfect" I say holding his hand.

We got off the subway and into the walk of fame. I took pictures with lots of the stars.

"Jiselle " I hear someone call. Marcel turned around as I did. It was some guy. " do you remember me?" He asked. He was well dressed and young. Around my age.

"We did that modeling for Hollister " he said looking at me. " oh my gosh Damien " I say dropping Marcel's hand. I ran over to give him a hug.

"How are you I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you " I said to him stepping back from my hug.

"I've been good , single " he said looking down. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. But It's okay you'll find the one. " I put a hand on his shoulder as I said this.

" well it was good seeing you" he said. Damian reached in for another hug. I hugged him. Then

I turned around to see marcel starring at the clothes in the forever 21 Store. I took his hand and dragged him in there.

" so what's so interesting about Damian " marcel said.

"Honestly he is boring sometimes " I say laughing and looking at clothes on the rack.

"Well he seemed to find you and your body very interesting " he  said crossing his arms.

I looked up and then realized. Marcel was right. Oh shit.