Day and night

Me and marcel sat together all the next day.

When I seen the hickies marcel left me for some odd reason I didn't care.

"Hey babe wanna go swimming." I hear.

"Yeah sure. I'll call my friend she lives down the street and she can bring me a bathing suit." I say.

I walked back to the room. Then grabbed my phone and seen my mom text me.

"What do you want to do for your birthday next week? Reply when you can. Have a good time with marcel- mom💗

Ummm I don't really know what I wanna do yet. I don't know if I wanna do anything actually. Maby just a dinner or something. It doesn't matter. - jiselle

Okay well let me know soon.- mom

I texted my friend if she could. She would be coming in a few minutes.

I eat some fruity pebbles for breakfast and talk to marcel.

The door bell rings and his mom runs to open it.

" hey I'm looking for jiselle." She says.

I walk to the door and see Marcel's mom super confused.

"Thank you." I grab the bathing suit in side of a bag.

"You guys are gonna go swimming." His mom asked.

"Yeah it's warm out and we were going to go in for a little bit." Marcel answered.

"Oh okay." She says walking to the kitchen in her scrubs and grabbing a purse.

"I'll see you later. Have fun." She says and kisses Marcel's cheek. She gives me a hug.

"Lock the door behind me." She says closing the door. I get up to lock the door and return to the table. I hear her car start and watch her leave through the blinds.

I walk back to the table with marcel. I smirk at marcel knowing what's going to happen should be fun.

 I smirk at marcel knowing what's going to happen should be fun

The pools was beautiful. I stand out side with marcel and I look at him in my bathing suit. He is only yearning basket ball shorts.

"Let me turn on the Bubbles." He goes to a small box towards the patio.

He flips a switch and then walks back over to me. I see the bubbles going crazy.

"Why shouldn't we get in ?" He asks with his hands around my waist.

I jump in and pull him in with me. When I come up I see marcel already in the shallow end fixing his hair. I can see the water dripping from his abs.

It's so hot. I swim over to him. "Let's skinny dip?" I say. I go back over to the deep end and take off my top and throw it to him.

He looks at me. Then swims above the water toward me.

We are only a centimeter apart and have nobody watching us. My legs are being held up by his hips. He has his hands on my lower hips. They still have the bathing suit on.

He whispers in my ear. "Take my shorts off."

"Just skinny dipping. Not any sex." I say then I go under water and remove his shorts they soon begin to make the way to the top of the water.

"Your turn." I say to marcel. He removes them and then they float toward the the shallow end.

I push away and then begin swimming. He smiles. He swims around with me. Then we make our way to the hot tub.