New tables

Because me and Steven were dating. We had to sit together. Of vourse I wanted to sit with Jordan and my "cool" people.

We were the kids who listened to alternative music. The ones who had dance party's with only 3 people. The ones who wrote all over there shoes stupid stuff that made zero sense.

The ones that were overly emotional. That was us. Marcel hasn't talked to me at all. Not even streaks. It was bad. I really loved marcel as a friend.

And it became a problem. David Lopez , Stevens friend wanted to ask out Jordan because it turned out she wasn't dating someone anymore. And i guess that they had a class together and that's how they know each other. I don't really know.

It's weird cause I have all my classes with her and I don't think I've seen him. Actually maby I just never cared.

Steve had already tried to make out with me. It felt like things were to strong. Things were moving to fast.

And I didn't really want a relationship. Although being cool with all the school except marcel which I wasn't happy about. It was nice.

I was talking to Jordan in art about it.

"What do you think "I asked her. "It's whatever your confident about. " she said.

"Well can I tell you a secret" I say leaning in closer.

"Yeah." She leaned in closer to.

"I think I might like marcel. " we were in math and marcel was at the front of the class. "Marcel had other friends in the class. " so it wasn't like he was listening to what I whispered into her ear.

As soon as I told Jordan she just gasped. Very , very loudly.

Then marcel turned around. He began getting up. Then walking over to the back of the classroom.

What ever happens stay calm. I whisper to her. "Young boy where are you going" the dub asked looking at marcel.

"I'm going to ask one of my friends for a sheet of paper" he said. "Make it quick " he said putting his glasses on.

Then I never thought I would say this or be thankful to go to Art. Cause the bell rang. I zoomed out of the class.

And only to see something that I would regret. If I would have moved slower it wouldn't have happened.

If me and marcel were still friends it wouldn't have happened.

It did happen through. And I wish it didn't. .............