Segament 2

Segments will also mean time jumps. Marcel was highly effected by the bomb and had to go into emergency surgery. Jiselle is left crying because the risk of him living is low. Marcel has been declared in in livable condition. He must stay in the hospital and at any moment he can pass. He needed emergency brain surgery and he broke both his ribs. He also went into shock when the bomb happened. Many people have been involved with similar problems due to the bomb.

Jiselle succeed to heal fast despite the fact that she has not been able to feel her legs for the past two months. Marcel is in a deep coma and who know when he will wake up or if he will ever.

I sat in the hospital bed crying. No more soccer no more anything. The doctors say I have a high chance of cancer to because of the radiation from the bomb. It's so sad here all alone. Jordan and Eva cane to visit me yesterday. Again. The first time Jordan saw me she began crying.

It was a hard day. It's gonna be hard the rest of my life. Who know how I will live like this. I wanted to never need help from a man. But I would need help from someone if I can't use my legs. It's like dead legs. They just don't move. I can't feel them.

My mom came with the McDonald's I had asked her for. I slept most of the day then they wanted to run a cancer test on my to see if it effected me.

I came back super tired and I cried because someone had to carry my onto the bed. It's horrible but even harder for my family to watch.

My mom cried for the first month. She didn't even care that I went to Vegas. She was just happy I wasn't dead.

I wish I could say the same for Marcel's mom. She probably hates me. I haven't seen her since I said goodbye to her when she left for work. I can't imagine it. I haven't even seen her around because she is always in emergency and I'm in trauma.

I went to sleep again and I didn't wanna wake up. Because I knew that reality was going to snap back.