1.

How glad am I to finally graduate high school. I won't be able to see my bully Marcus fucker Gunnarsen.. I hate him so much you don't even know. Today is special day because me Sarah Dolan (you know my love for Dolan twins so don't ask) is going to her new job. I will be working with the most known businessman which is my boss also. How exiting, actually I've never heard about my boss I don't even know what's his name. I'm living with my friend from middle school Crystal, we know each other for a long time now. She is now taking me to my new job in her Lamborghini Aventador. Yep she is pretty rich but I'm not broke also.

Crystal- "We are here. Good luck."

Sarah- "Thanks Crystal. I don't know what I would do without you."

Crystal- "No problem, we are best friends after all."

I walked out the car and in front of me was a grey skyscraper. My jaw dropped in front of the building, I took a deep breath and I walked in. I went to the secretariat and they told me where I need to go. I went to the last floor and I knocked on the door. I heard someone say "come in" so I did. I opened the door and inside was a big office and next to it was even more bigger office. I guess the smaller one is mine and the bigger one is my boss's one. I went to the bigger one and I opened the door.. In front of me was sitting behind a big wooden table Marcus Gunnarsen. This needs to be a dream.

Marcus- "Mrs. Dolan, nice to see you again. I hope you'll like it here."

Sarah- "Nice to see you again? Marcus if you will bully me even here I will leave."

Marcus- "No you won't leave because from now on I'm not your bully, but your boss. And please call me Mr. Gunnarsen for now."

Sarah- "For now?"

Marcus- "You'll realize later."

I forgot how hot he is, I need to wake up and start working. My office is so big and I just can't realize what's going on. My bully became my boss. That's so weird.

3 hours later..

I didn't know all the papers and meetings will be so tiring. I almost fell asleep when Marcus walked into my office.

Marcus- "Mrs. Dolan you look tired. You can go home now, you did a great job for your first day. Tomorrow dress up more nicely, I want to show you something and you need to look nice."

Sarah- "Marcus why are you so nice?"

Marcus- "For you Mr. Gunnarsen remember?"

Sarah- "I don't have time for this. I'm going to call my friend to pick me up. See you tomorrow Mr. Gunnarsen."

The "Mr. Gunnarsen" part I said annoyed and I walked away. I called Crystal but she didn't answer and it also started raining.

Marcus- "Need ride home?"

How did he get here. He is just everywhere.

Sarah- "Yes please."

He took out an umbrella which his driver gave him. We sat into his Mercedes Maybach S650 black version and he took me home.

Sarah- "Mr. Gunnarsen thank you for the ride, I'm really thankful for the ride."

Marcus- "Anytime Sarah. Goodbye Mrs. Dolan."

Sarah- "Goodbye Mr. Gunnarsen."

I went to my apartment, my clothes were wet and I opened the door and Crystal wasn't home. She left a note:

"I went on a dinner with my close friend Martinus. Love you."

Martinus? Marcus's twin? The world is going crazy. I went to change into my Victoria's secret sweatpants and a black bralette. Then I went to sit on the couch with some green tea and my phone. After 2 hours Crystal came back home.

Crystal- "Hey."

Sarah- "Hey, I hope you had fun while I had little chat with my new boss. Oh and the boss is Marcus."

Crystal- "Wait what? Your bully?"

Sarah- "Yeah but that's not important. How was dinner with Martinus?"

Crystal- "We talked a lot and we almost kissed."

Sarah- "Woah slow down. Are you guys together?"

Crystal- "No, but we are working on it."

Sarah- "That's amazing, but you're bad at lying, nice hickey by the way."

Crystal- "Fuck you Sarah."

I laughed and we spend the night talking about her feelings for Martinus. She is in love, I'm happy for her, at least her boss isn't her old bully which is now nice to her.

Hei! ❤ New book guys, what do you think?