|2|

CARSON'S POV

I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking up who Brynn is after Hayden said we were hanging out with her and Kenz. I know, I'm a stalker. Sorry. I just want to remember who she was so it won't be awkward. I remember Kenzie talking about her and seeing pictures of her and Kenzie and I remember one time she was on Musershaderroom for saying she shipped Jenzie and I was wondering who she was.

I look her up on Instagram. What I gather is she's a dancer...or she does cheerleading. Or both. And she has a fashion line or something. She's pretty cute, but she looks like she's changed since she was on Dance Moms.

 She's pretty cute, but she looks like she's changed since she was on Dance Moms

"What are you looking at?"

I jump up and slam my phone down. "Oh. Lol, nothing."

Hayden looks at me suspiciously. "You're such a stalker."

"C'mon, you know you did that to Annie before you met her."

He turns deep red and I laugh at him. "Besides, I don't like her. I'm just seeing if she's the one I remember.

"Is she still cute?"

"Why would you care? You should only have eyes for Annie." But then I admit, "Yeah, sure...I guess."

"Well, you'll know for sure when you see her tomorrow." With that, Hayden turns around and walks away.

I chase after him. "Hey, dude, I'm not even looking for a girl, ok?"

He laughs. "I know, I'm just teasing." I let out my breath and relax.

" Hey c'mon they need us for the next scene."

Jake, who's one of the producers for Chicken Girls, is talking to Annie when we come in. Then he turns to us.

"Hey guys, did you all say that Mackenzie had a friend who you guys are hanging out with tomorrow? Brynn Rumfallo?"

Hayden elbows me hard. I ignore it and nod.

"Yup, that's the one."

He takes out his phone and types something in. "Hm...maybe she would be good to invite on the show. Maybe even just guest on it or something."

"Maybe be Ace's love interest?" Hayden says slyly.

That's why I punched Hayden.

BRYNN'S POV

We're finally on the airplane. We have only about an hour left in the flight. Jaycee is next to me, doing school on her laptop, and Mom and Sadie are in the row in front of us.

I decide to text Kenzie.

Kenzie

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU

What are we going to do??

ME TOOOOOOOOOO <33

it's been wayyyy too long

ikr

I think we're going to just hang out and maybe go to get some dinner!

I'm hanging with some friends tomorrow and I really want you to meet them

I think we can get some lunch with them and hang out at the Grove

Ooh sounds fun!

I'm totally up for it :) Have I met any of them yet?

idk

hey also did you bring stuff for dance?

Like are you planning on taking any classes while you're here?

I rlly wanna take a hip hop class with you!

OMG YASS

ok Rumer's having a class at Playground tonight at 6:30

and Jayden and Saryna are going to be there too!

K i just talked to my mom she says sure

yay!!

Can Jaycee come?

duh!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!

i can't wait to see YOU!!

<3